Finaplix conversion! Help!

massman2000

I just got through converting my fina. I had a couple of questions for everyone. My source was only able to send me 1 cartridge (100 pellets). I said what the hell and just made my tren with that; but I only used half the oil that universalkits.com gave me. Is there any math wiz out there that can help me figure out the mg/ml. I ordered a 4g kit but only used half the oil like i said. I realize that this may not have been the right thing to do Also, i made the process shorter by adding the oil in after the pellets dissolved and boiled it in hot water. All the bullshit fell to the bottem after about 10 minuites and i just simply filtered the oil. Was this way effective or stupid? Thanks for all you guy's help.

you bought fina pellets from a "source"???

anyway find out how many mls of solvent came with the kit and we can find out your concentration. you filtered just fine and your fina is ready to go.

without specifics i can estimate you probobly have around 70mg/ml concentration.

bro you can easily find componet th on the internet from vet companies and buy it legally and each componet th belt is 4g of tren a

If you are that confused about what you made I would scarp it and start over. Remembr you are going to be injecting this into your body. Next time follow directions to the letter. They are very very easy to do, and if you don't get what you need right away wait until you do get it. Just go online and look for it, a hamster could find fina pellets.

Ok thanks for your guys feedback. I cant throw it away it looks too damn good plus my broke ass cant afford anymore. I think i can figure it out. If you say the belt is 4 g of tren, then the cartridge must be 2 g. SO, 2000mg of tren in about 25 ml of oil.(Im assuming the .4g kit comes with 40 ml).

the cart = 2g trenbolone
half the oil in the 4g kit = 20ml (it comes with 40ml)
5ml solvent in the kit.
2000mg/25ml = 80mg/1ml
this is assuming your chemistry technique is perfect and managed to isolate all of the hormone from the pellets. 80mg/ml is a ballpark figure so youll have to be your own guinea pig to see how it works.

Last edited:
Back