finaplix conversion method

hm82

hi guys i have a question about fina conversion
i did the conversion with a kit before but i have never tried the crystal method. i did some research about the loss of hormone with the kit method but i didnt find anything i mean the final concentration of the product is not determinated and it may be underdosed so
do you think the crystal method is better ...

You can have a loss of hormone with either method. With the crystal method you know exactly how much you lost/how much you have so you can be more sure of the concentration.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the more complicated method unless I wanted to do it just to do it.

i actually tend to think you would lose more with the crystal method, i've done it before and theres a lot more steps in the process which leaves greater possibility of losing more of the powder (inside of the cup etc...).

But as gymlift said, at least you'll know the exact concentration of the final product.

as a side note: i never really understood how it was possible to lose ANYTHING with the simpler method, i mean if you rinse the filter with a couple of cc's of BB and oil at the end, where could the powder have possibly gone?

well i live in canada and i bought a gallon of pure methyl hydrate (methanol) from canadiantire. i think it should be the same thing as yellow heet.

with the kit the final product is supposed to be between 75 and 100 mg/ml right
so a 25% loss of hormone
did anybody heard or read a post based on some lab test to confirm this
im asking this because i dont want to finish with a 40mg/ml of tren... lol
so at least i can cut my oil volume to get the most accurate product

Back