finasteride reviews and sides

paki munda

Hey guys i have been shedding hair from my last cycle (test e only) and now it started to get worse....i started using ketoconazole+minoxidil but i dont see any improvement...i'm thinking to try finasteride for the last hope but i'm afraid of its sides as i read and heard that it causes permanent sexual dysfunction....please those who have used or have any study on it reply with ur views for fina....i'm a model and i really need hair to stay in fashion modeling...thanks for any help

I haven't done a TON of research into finasteride as I am not susceptible to MPB, but I do know that it can cause permanent HPTA shutdown over time. It's not one of the better chemicals to put on/in your body. Sounds like you have a tough decision to make here: Hair or AAS. Hopefully you'll stop shedding, but know that it was going to happen regardless, AAS just sped up the process.

Not a pubmed citation, but it is a pretty good source regardless of information: Source
My .02c :)

Hey guys i have been shedding hair from my last cycle (test e only) and now it started to get worse....i started using ketoconazole+minoxidil but i dont see any improvement...i'm thinking to try finasteride for the last hope but i'm afraid of its sides as i read and heard that it causes permanent sexual dysfunction....please those who have used or have any study on it reply with ur views for fina....i'm a model and i really need hair to stay in fashion modeling...thanks for any help
Stay away from it. It has a long and severe set of side effects including the potential for permenent anxiety attacks, emotional issues and ed. Google "finasteride class action lawsuits" and then decide.

thanks for your replies guys...what could be the best possible subsitute to finasteride?how's n2 shampoo?i have been reading good reviews

I been using Finasteride for over a year and dont have any of those so called side effects ..I take it everyday and use the ketanzole shampoo as well as Rogain, this stopped my loss from AAS and even grew hair back.. Now I didnt have MPB before AAS, like halfwit says it just speeds up the process..

I had none of the reported sides and I was on 5mg of Finasteride daily. HOWEVER, I was also on Testosterone so that could be why my libido and mood were good.

To address a few of the " I didn't have those sides" responses, I'm sure you guys realize that not everyone will experience sides. I'm also assuming that you have done your research and you realize that the sides are not usually immediate right?

I'm not saying that you will or will not develop any of the sides, nobody can tell you. What I am saying, is do your research and know exactly what the potential down side can be before you decide.

You do not obtain "class action" status in a lawsuit because only 3 guys were effected. There have been several come here with horror stories looking for a way to correct their issues due to Fina.

if you dont want to take fina, then use regenpure DR and regenpure NT as well as Tricomin, Rogaine and either RU or spiro, biotin etc

I started losing my hair pretty badly within the second week of my cycle and as you can imagine I got pretty freaked out.

So, I searched around a bit and read some pretty bad horror stories of finasteride sides on various forums and that alone was enough to turn me off it. I know not everyone will experience sides and it may even be a very small population of individuals that did but to me that risk was not worth it.

I personally know someone who is on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and was prescribed avodart to control his hair loss. So maybe it would be worth looking into that.

I don't really have much knowledge on that drug but I do know that men who use it for enlarged prostate should take it ED however just to control this guys hair loss he was prescribed to take it once a week. Mind you, he is on a very low dosage of test-cyp so you might need a take a bit more.

Don't take my word for it though do a lot of research.

Goodluck man

I have no idea how people think dutasteride would give less sides than fin. It does the exact same thing as finasteride and works in the exact same way except it suppresses DHT in the region of 90%+ as opposed to 60%+ with finasteride.

Back