finished 3rd week - not happy with results

so what you should be doing is starting at that calorie intake and upping 200 caloires every few days till you start seeing 2-3lbs a week.. it actually pretty simple

270g of protein now?

Ok, I'm confused??? :scratchhe

did new calculations last week so 3J could review my diet:
new TOTALS:
calories: 3553
fats: 85.3
carbs: 438
protein: 271.2

starting to think this vial is underdosed. first vial was awesome and was gaining consistently and ever since i switched to this one on week 6 it's been going downhill. the funny part is that i can't get bloods until week 10 where i will only have 1cc left of gear...

edit:
and now i'm sick.. sore throat, runny nose, high body temperature but feeling cold, overall flu symptoms. my lower back hurts, my legs hurt. eating last meal of the day and then hitting the bed. hope i can train legs tomorrow

Last edited:
didn't want to bump the thread just to complain but yesterday was the worst night in the whole year and i'm still feeling like crap.. i had fever all night long, headaches, stomachache, sore throat, my neck hurts, my jaw hurts, my traps hurt and lower back and legs hurt too. barely rested anything.

i think the most prudent thing to do is to skip the gym today. i think i'd most probably pass out anyway specially training legs. was already gonna rest saturday and sunday because i'm changing my schedule next week so i won't train until moday which sucks. hopefully i will be fully recovered by then.

i was supposed to pin myself today; should i? or should i skip today's pin and do it on monday?

you shouldn't be getting test flu that far into it.. its possible but not probable

you shouldn't be getting test flu that far into it.. its possible but not probable

that's what i read too..
this is bullcrap. i should be having the best weeks of my cycle...
food is tasteless and my mouth is super dry. i don't think i'm gonna get my calories in today
i'm angry

that's what i read too..
this is bullcrap. i should be having the best weeks of my cycle...
food is tasteless and my mouth is super dry. i don't think i'm gonna get my calories in today
i'm angry

make up for it the next day with a cheat day lol not srs

Just because you are taking test doesn't mean every ailment you get is due to your taking test. You could just simply have the flu, infact I think it is more likely you do simply have the flu.

i'm back.
last 3 days were utter crap. no training, no eating, nothing besides staying in bed trying to survive. i seriously must have eaten like 1000 cals everyday from friday to sunday. today i'm still finding it a bit hard to eat enough because i can't taste anything yet but i'm gonna force feed myself. i'm still a bit sick but just with a runny nose and sore throat. it's time get back into the routine. getting that sick mid cycle sucks big time

it's over. second enan vial was fake as fawk. i'm starting PCT soon and leave the prop for the future.
so in summary did a 5 week test enan cycle, gained 1kg/week for a total of 5kg, lost 2kg while sick.

Sounds like you were not meant to run this one man. Maybe now that your diet is straight focus on that and training for a bit - get everything in order, have everything on hand and do a proper cycle next time.

Back