finished 3rd week - not happy with results

Single compound? Test is test. Tren is Tren. Nandrolone is Nandrolone. Esters just dictate how fat soluble it will be therefore dictating the release time.

lol yeah that's what i meant; ester.
thanks for your input bro. i'll still wait till around week 8 to make a decision

Holy crap; lightbulb - i have cracking and popping going on in my shoulders and knees, and generally feel like crap - my AI dosage is clearly too high also at .5 EOD on 450mg Test p/w - going to .25 every 3rd day

Holy crap; lightbulb - i have cracking and popping going on in my shoulders and knees, and generally feel like crap - my AI dosage is clearly too high also at .5 EOD on 450mg Test p/w - going to .25 every 3rd day

Drop the AI completely until you start feeling better, then re-commence it at .25mg EOD or E3D (adjust accordingly)

last night was the second time since i started the cycle and in my life in general that i dreamed i was extremely short of breath and felt almost like i was gonna pass out. i had to focus a lot every time i inhaled or i wouldn't get enough oxygen in. this dream made me very stressed both times. today i woke up feeling unrested and with contracted muscles in the back of my neck, the same as last time i had this happen to me on a dream.

the first time it happened it was extremely hot in my room, with almost no airflow and since i've been feeling like my body temperature has increased i thought maybe it was just a nightmare + the heat. but last night was pretty cold and i actually dreamed i ran for a while following somebody and when we came to a stop i just couldn't breathe anymore. it's hard to remember everything since it was a dream but i know i was very stressed.

has anybody experienced something similar? maybe just nightmares about whatever?
being so short of breath in real life must be scary as fck..

last night was the second time since i started the cycle and in my life in general that i dreamed i was extremely short of breath and felt almost like i was gonna pass out. i had to focus a lot every time i inhaled or i wouldn't get enough oxygen in. this dream made me very stressed both times. today i woke up feeling unrested and with contracted muscles in the back of my neck, the same as last time i had this happen to me on a dream.

the first time it happened it was extremely hot in my room, with almost no airflow and since i've been feeling like my body temperature has increased i thought maybe it was just a nightmare + the heat. but last night was pretty cold and i actually dreamed i ran for a while following somebody and when we came to a stop i just couldn't breathe anymore. it's hard to remember everything since it was a dream but i know i was very stressed.

has anybody experienced something similar? maybe just nightmares about whatever?
being so short of breath in real life must be scary as fck..

This is whilst sleeping/dreaming yes? Not to scare you, but have you ever been tested for sleep apnea? AAS are known to worsen it, and it may be possible it is exacerbating it to the point where you notice. Of course, this is just a guess and may or may not be the issue.

I remember when I first went on I noticed ~ Week 3 my breathing became a bit heavier too and then subsided. I don't think it's anything to be majorly concerned about, a lot of things are happening, Hematcorit increasing, e2 swings or rising bringing on water which can increase BP (as can increased Hematocrit), I have found salt intake and a lack of water whilst on Deca is a recipe for high BP and can get short of breath (for me), then there is the rapid increase in muscle mass your body is adapting too.

Do you do cardio? That is one thing I have been neglecting all year and it does show. For what it's worth I am resuming my cardio 2-3x a week mainly for heart health, but not only that but I used to have far much endurance, especially when training legs, whilst lifting. You can do it anytime, in the AM, on your off days from lifting, even right after lifting. Whenever I do cardio after training, I usually just walk on the treadmill/use the bike, nothing to intense, just keeping the heart above elevated for atleast 20 minutes and sip on my post-workout shake. See what works best for you.

This is whilst sleeping/dreaming yes? Not to scare you, but have you ever been tested for sleep apnea?

Do you do cardio?

thanks bro your replies are always informative.
i haven't been tested but i don't think i suffer from it. apart from needing at least 9 hours of sleep every day i usually sleep pretty well.
ever since that last dream/nightmare i have been kinda worried about it and now i feel short of breath all day long. not as bad as in my dreams but i'm feeling like i don't get as much oxygen in as i used to. could be my mind fcking with me though.

and i do cardio once a week only. on saturdays which are supposed to be my rest days i swim for about 45 minutes. it's a light swim, don't go too hard at it.

hey man hows your diet? lol.....for real though break it down for us

keep in mind i suffer from celiacs

meal 1: bowl of rice + lentils + 3 hard boiled eggs
meal 2: gluten free pasta + chichen breast
meal 3: beef + grilled plantain + vegetables
meal 4: beef + cassava
meal 5: gluten free pasta + tuna + vegetables
sometimes i drink a natural peanut butter + banana + coconut oil in water (yes water) shake but not every day.

i think i'm getting about 3300 cals per day
i don't take any supplements, not even whey
pre workout is a cup of coffee since most supplements/preworkouts fuck with my stomach

i suffer from celiacs too.. i know how hard it can be...

do you know what your daily totals are?
i haven't been tested but i don't think i suffer from it. apart from needing at least 9 hours of sleep every day i usually sleep pretty well.
ever since that last dream/nightmare i have been kinda worried about it and now i feel short of breath all day long. not as bad as in my dreams but i'm feeling like i don't get as much oxygen in as i used to. could be my mind fcking with me though.

and i do cardio once a week only. on saturdays which are supposed to be my rest days i swim for about 45 minutes. it's a light swim, don't go too hard at it.

keep in mind i suffer from celiacs

meal 1: bowl of rice + lentils + 3 hard boiled eggs
meal 2: gluten free pasta + chichen breast
meal 3: beef + grilled plantain + vegetables
meal 4: beef + cassava
meal 5: gluten free pasta + tuna + vegetables
sometimes i drink a natural peanut butter + banana + coconut oil in water (yes water) shake but not every day.

i think i'm getting about 3300 cals per day
i don't take any supplements, not even whey
pre workout is a cup of coffee since most supplements/preworkouts fuck with my stomach

i suffer from celiacs too.. i know how hard it can be...

do you know what your daily totals are?

not to sound depressive but this disease has seriously ruined my life. i could either have a social life but have to endure daily comments on how skinny i am and hearing "tips" like: dude you should eat a burger or keep on bodybuilding to increase my confidence/looks/self esteem but have barely any friends and go out once or twice a month..

i was undiagnosed for almost 7 years.
had diarrhea and stomach cramps daily.
weighed 59kg at 185.5cm.
below average T levels during my teens.

to answer your question i don't know my totals. i had calculated them but didn't write them down.
i think i might have posted them on bb.com, i'll do a search and update later. if not i'll just calculate again

btw what carbs do you eat?

edit:
this is what i had posted in bb.com
calculated macros:
150g protein
422g carbs
100g fats

but when i get home i'll calculate everything again

Last edited:
Beans rice and potatoes... Its only a cripple if you let it be brother... I dont let it stop me from my personal goals

Beans rice and potatoes... Its only a cripple if you let it be brother... I dont let it stop me from my personal goals

lol yeah sorry for the unnecessary information. i'm usually very positive about it but sometimes i just feel like ranting.
i won't let it stop me either, it just makes things a bit harder

lol yeah sorry for the unnecessary information. i'm usually very positive about it but sometimes i just feel like ranting.
i won't let it stop me either, it just makes things a bit harder

do you have access to udi's bread?

do you have access to udi's bread?

no, i live outside the states. but just checked out their products and they seem very nice. i might consider importing them tehe.
in my country there has been a rise of imported gf products but hasn't really exploded yet

no, i live outside the states. but just checked out their products and they seem very nice. i might consider importing them tehe.
in my country there has been a rise of imported gf products but hasn't really exploded yet

it tastes just like regular bread when toasted... i use it in my diet

No worries brother, we're all here to help.

~9 hours sleep if fine, everyone varies and some will need more or less.

Like I said, I'm not saying it is sleep apnea but for what it's worth it doesn't hurt to get checked. Otherwise it could be like I said, sodium intake+lack of water+AAS = High bp/water retention etc.

lol @ my source:
i asked for a prop vial to do 150mg EOD the 2 weeks between my last enan pin and the start of PCT and he told me:
"i don't understand why you want to do prop if you want to gain muscle mass"
so i asked him: why? what's the difference between prop and enan?
and he said: "prop is only used on cutting cycles and at 100mg/ml, it's not as strong as enan"
then i told him: well at least it clears out of the body quickly, that way i can start PCT 3 days after my last pin instead of having to wait 2 weeks as when doing enan"
and he said: "what? no way. you start PCT 1 week after your last injection regardless of what compound you injected"

anyway; he offers me 10 1ml ampules of 100mg/ml alpha pharma (good reputation) vs 1 10ml vial at 100mg/ml omega labs (bad reputation) for the same price. a vial is much more convenient because i will be doing 150mg EOD so it'd be 1 and a half ampules...
so my options are:

1- buy the ampules and using a syringe pour them into my recently empty enan vial
2- buy the omega labs vial and risk using fake/shit gear.

any input is welcome

Go with the lab you trust.
Or find another source.

i don't trust omega because of bad experiences but because most reviews online are pretty bad. i don't know though, i kinda want to try it because my source only sells those two brands but at the same time don't want to throw away the money...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate amps! But in that case, go with the amps and draw them all out and into a vial... They can be purchased cheaply off RUI or just use a spare laying around.

Back