First Anavar cycle results

phytgrl said:
all I can say is every womans hormones are different, one reacts to something the exact opposite as another.. this is very informative thread.. everyone keeps telling me dhea will not convert to estorgen but I went on it and bam I gained weight without changing a thing.. My estrogen levels went up! I was actually dieting and when I stopped taking it I gained a lot of water... ..The reason I bring this up is that I was contemplating Anavar (var) or primo.... I wonder If I will have the same affect as your wife pineapple just becasue of my sensitivity to converting dhea...... do primo and Anavar (var) pretty much cause the same sides? same results on average? My goal is to hold on to my lean mass as much as possible while dieting... I do lift heavy 4 days on one off and do cardio 6 days a week. BF is 18%
I dont know if you read my thread or not, but you should. "AI may be a must with your cycle".
I dont think my wife will want to do another cycle, even tho it would be with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But it sure as hell would be nice to see how big the difference would be in taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Ana Anavar (var) versus not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Ana Anavar (var) .

She will be taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with no cycle as an experiment. If it goes well, she may just try a cycle along with an AI.

pineapple said:
I dont know if you read my thread or not, but you should. "AI may be a must with your cycle".
I dont think my wife will want to do another cycle, even tho it would be with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But it sure as hell would be nice to see how big the difference would be in taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Ana Anavar (var) versus not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Ana Anavar (var) .

She will be taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with no cycle as an experiment. If it goes well, she may just try a cycle along with an AI.

Yes, the more I read about those the more I am convinced it is a good idea.. I know another forum where there are a lot of female Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users I will see if any of them have had to or have actually run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Anavar (var) .. I agree about the anti e causing major rebound.. Not sure of the long term detrimental effects with AI's though, I 've heard rumblings it could really mess with a girls cycle.. lots to research on thats for sure... what you say does makes sense for sure.... If she does do another cycle with or without Anavar (var) keep us posted on the results. If I run a cycle, I will log it..
thanks for your info!

Last edited:
pineapple said:
I imagine your wife already has a good metabolism as far as keeping fat off and keeping muscle on. That's not most women tho.

I dont whats up bro. She actually had a hysterectamy 4 yrs. ago. When she took the Anavar (var) it was about 3 yrs. ago she need s work now bigtime hate saying that but she hit 35 and ass i jelloy. Shes 5 6 125 minimal BF. Needs to bulk up her arms are small but doesnt have the disciplie to Bodybuild.

phytgrl said:
Yes, the more I read about those the more I am convinced it is a good idea.. I know another forum where there are a lot of female Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users I will see if any of them have had to or have actually run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with Anavar (var) .. I agree about the anti e causing major rebound.. Not sure of the long term detrimental effects with AI's though, I 've heard rumblings it could really mess with a girls cycle.. lots to research on thats for sure... what you say does makes sense for sure.... If she does do another cycle with or without Anavar (var) keep us posted on the results. If I run a cycle, I will log it..
thanks for your info!
Ok, then think about this. We all know that giving extra estrogen to women will pretty much kill them by giving them cancer. That's been proven when doctors mistakenly were giving menopausal women estrogen instead of testosterone as they should have.

So, you take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) which will convert into estrogen, giving you an overabundance of estrogen. What consequences do you think excess estrogen will have on the health of the female body? Just a thought.

Taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) along with a cycle.... I'm wondering why nobody else has thought about this and put 2 and 2 together. Many women still run bad cycles. They run them as if they were men.

The results are different, the side effects are different, and how the drugs will affect the body is different than if a man was to take the same drug.

Last edited:
Dlove said:
I dont whats up bro. She actually had a hysterectamy 4 yrs. ago. When she took the Anavar (var) it was about 3 yrs. ago she need s work now bigtime hate saying that but she hit 35 and ass i jelloy. Shes 5 6 125 minimal BF. Needs to bulk up her arms are small but doesnt have the disciplie to Bodybuild.
Wow, that height and weight is good for a 35 year old. Genetics at work, very lucky, like me :)

Update: She's run a few more Femara cycles which were no longer than 2 months long. No side effects were reported as with beginning trial runs.

-There was some minor muscle pain in the thigh which lasted no longer than 24 hours and was minor.
-Increase in energy was noticed.
-Increase in aggressiveness and irritability and "bitchiness" was also noticed.
-Dosage was 1.25 twice per week.

Femara will only do so much to help lose weight. She is stuck at 108-109 lbs as of now. She won't run another steroid cycle again, but if she did, she would run Femara with it to avoid the overproduction of estrogen that comes with Female cycles.

Iv re-read this thread a few times and all I can say is that I am about 2 weeks in at 10mgs a day. I have gained about 6 lbs. I lift for about an hour a day 5-6 times a week, and do cardio 4-5 times a week, running in the am and then cycling or elliptical post wrk out. I love lifting and if my body permitted me, wld go longer than an hour...actually some days i do. So, I do know I have gained muscle, I feel stronger than ever and am lifting 20lbs or more than usual. However, I noticed I was holding more water than usual up until a few days ago..I feel like I'm starting to lean out a bit more. Im going to increase to 15mgs ...im interested to see if the increase will cause more water retention or boost more lean muscle growth and lean me out even more????

Iv re-read this thread a few times and all I can say is that I am about 2 weeks in at 10mgs a day. I have gained about 6 lbs. I lift for about an hour a day 5-6 times a week, and do cardio 4-5 times a week, running in the am and then cycling or elliptical post wrk out. I love lifting and if my body permitted me, wld go longer than an hour...actually some days i do. So, I do know I have gained muscle, I feel stronger than ever and am lifting 20lbs or more than usual. However, I noticed I was holding more water than usual up until a few days ago..I feel like I'm starting to lean out a bit more. Im going to increase to 15mgs ...im interested to see if the increase will cause more water retention or boost more lean muscle growth and lean me out even more????

Did you lean or gain water since you increased it to 15ml a day??

hi all.......i've been reading all your posts on women and anavar and i'm now feeling leery about taking it.
i am 42yrs 5'5 143lb...never been much into exercise, however going on a cruise in couple of months and looking to tone up and slim down some......my bf started me on 10mg anavar a day, i am watching my diet and am exercising 1 1/2hr a day 5 times a week...have only been on for 1wk only thing i have noticed so far is i feel much, much stronger, i have strength i've never had before so i really like that, but not much of anything else.
does anyone have any advise? from everything i've been reading on here i'm scared now of gaining weight.
thanks

well.............im sorry to be the ballbuster here but thats what anavar does.......makes you gain lean muscle mass

your bf prolly shouldnt have put you on var-but as long as you stick to a training routine i guess it wont kill ya-your suppose to work out for some time and have a routine going before you start AAS

this is serious if you got yourself into-so lets lay out your diet piece by piece and have the ladies critique it for you, i mean if your gonna do this its very important you do it right so you can get the benefits out of it, otherwise your risking a lot of bad sides for no good ones.............

Last edited by a moderator:
well.............im sorry to be the ballbuster here but thats what anavar does.......makes you gain lean muscle mass

your bf prolly shouldnt have put you on var-but as long as you stick to a training routine i guess it wont kill ya-your suppose to work out for some time and have a routine going before you start AAS

var will squeeze the fat out of your muscle, but you have to burn it off-so you need to stay on top of your cardio

you need to restrict your carbs, and what little you do eat you need to eat complex carbs

you can eat something with bad carbs in it within 1.5 hours after you work out but a small protion

this is some serious shit you got yourself into-so lets lay out your diet piece by piece and have the ladies critique it for you, i mean if your gonna do this its very important you do it right so you can get the benefits out of it, otherwise your risking a lot of bad sides for no good ones.............

Saving this... thank ya sir

anavar is very mild so dont get worried about people telling you that you did a bad thing. its not like your mg are high. some women hold water when on it. watch your sodium and you will be fine. the water comes off after a few weeks once you stop taking steroids and once the water comes off you will look even better.

Man this thread is scaring me. My girl wants to try var and I dont want to reassure her that with her perfect diet (I designed for her) and her very low BF levels that she would get more ripped, and look overall better ... not would gain fat and hold water and get blasted with acne. I am hoping more than anything that 1) the var is real and 2) your var was real and 3) those sides don't happen to her!

var will squeeze the fat out of your muscle, but you have to burn it off-so you need to stay on top of your cardio

you need to restrict your carbs, and what little you do eat you need to eat complex carbs

you can eat something with bad carbs in it within 1.5 hours after you work out but a small protion.

Back