Waist at Navel 38"
Chest at Nipples 51 1/2"
Shoulders 58 1/2"
Neck 18"
Left Forearm 15 1/4"
Right Forearm 15 1/4"
Left Upper Arm Relaxed 18" Flexed 19 1/2"
Right Upper Arm Relaxed 18" Flexed 19 1/2"

so everything is up except for my waitline which is awesome. def feeling bigger. at 262 right now and my bf% is down to 18.5 so all is going well.... will get some pics up tomorrow

Was just catching up on your log and was going to reply to your previous post about starting your next cycle. And yeah, that's what I was thinking, cruise then blast again.

Great job, great log!

pin number 22 last night, all went well, still a fair amount of bleeding, but oh well... as for pics ill get em up tomorrow... my phone got jacked by a 45lb plate so I gotta get a new one today

Hi everyone I m new to this forum*I m 21 and lifting from 3 year height 5.7 and w8 60 am doing my first cycle test e500 week 10 wek cycle I m 60 kg*And looking for best pct ?I dont want to loose my sex drive*Plz help me

Hi everyone I m new to this forum*I m 21 and lifting 3 year height 5.7 am doing my first cycle test e500 week 10 wek cycle I m 60 kg*And looking for best pct ?I dont want to loose my sex drive*Plz help me

Hi everyone I m new to this forum*I m 21 and am doing my first cycle test e500 week 10 wek cycle I m 60 kg*And looking for best pct ?I dont want to loose my sex drive*Plz help me

Hi everyone I m new to this forum*I m 21 and am doing my first cycle test e500 week 10 wek cycle I m 60 kg*And looking for best pct ?I dont want to loose my sex drive*Plz help me

sir i think youre too young.. goodluck.. pct of clomid and nolvadex is good twoo weeks aftertour last pin clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 .. they said its better to have arimidex while on cycle, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) inj

also consider adding igf to my bulk cycle in October
so as of now it will look like this
week 1 through 18 600mg/wk t400
week 1 through 16 400mg/wk deca
week 1 through 2 100mg anadrol ed
week 3 through 4 150mg anadrol ed
week 8 though 13 60mcg igf-1 ed
throughout entire cycle and into cruise 12.5mg aromasin ed
week 1 through 16 0.25mg prami eod
week 1 through 18 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a week

recommendations or any advice would be great thanks guys
also where im going to cruise after this cycle should I blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the end or use it in my cruise?

Last edited:
I m tring to gain my weight from past 2 year
From my first cycle test e 500 mg week I have gained 8 kg and m finnaly 60 kg
Plz suggest me next to do to increse my weight more
What should be correct gap between two cycle ?
If there is gap in my workout I can't mentain my body and weight
Plz help me

I m tring to gain my weight from past 2 year*From my first cycle*test*e 500 mg week I have gained 8 kg and m finnaly 60 kgPlz suggest me next to do to increse my weight more*What should be correct gap between two cycle ?If there is gap in my workout I can't mentain my body and weight*Plz help me
sir i think youre too young.. goodluck.. pct of clomid and nolvadex is good twoo weeks aftertour last pin clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 .. they said its better to have arimidex while on cycle, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) inj

EAT... on a side note pin 23 was today.. as usual all went well.. did notice afterward a little blood in the bade of the syringe, but I think that may have went in afterward..

also currently weighed in at 269.. so my goal of 270 is pretty much reached.. and my bf is down to about 18.5%.. so one last pin for the cycle then I begin to cruise..

also changed up the routine a bit... dropped heavy exercises and replaced with 12 reps (15-20 for legs) and threw in a few supersets.. also doing legs twice a week now aswell as I feel they are lagging a little

so pin 24, last pin of this cycle was tonight... all went well as usual

starting Thursday I will begin my 300mg/wk cruise dose. the first few shots will be test-e .. so 0.6ml will give me 150mg/ml, so until I run out that will be my dose. then I have some t300 (100prop 100enth 100cyp) kicking around, enough to do until the start of my cycle in oct.

I will dose the t300 at 1/3ml mwf give approx. 300 mg for the week

ill keep you guys updated with pics and what not till then, when I start my new cycle I may just continue this thread or start a new one

also will continue to dose aromasin at 12.5mg ed for the 1st 2 weeks of cruise then down it to 6.25mg ed until I begin next cycle

so the cruise begins... reduced my dose of test to .6ml which give me 150mg/ml.... and that was the last of my test-e... so Monday ill start with the t300 until the beginning of oct... still eating iin excess of 400-500 cal a day (around 4700 total) and sitting at about 268-272 so all is well

Back