first cycle advice needed...

deejaysyn

Hi all, I've recently come back to bodybuilding after a injury to do with my tendons in my left arm..the hospital has done a ultrasound, MRI on my neck, x rays on my shoulders and only found what looked like a swollen bursitis sack. They gave me a shot of cortisone into my shoulder and that got rid of the movement pain from putting my shoulder back but still left me with the pain in my tendons behind my bicep and in the forearm. The tendon pain has been going gradually but is still there, i got this injury in September last year, so figuring it's been long enough to heal, i've been back at the gym for around a week. Before my injury i had been training natural for about a year and a half, i had put on quite a lot of size and strength, but post injury i have lost most of my size and i'd say about 30% of my strength. Currently i am 26, weigh 10 and half stone and bench about 60kg... I'm thinking of doing a first cycle of dbol tabs for 5 weeks to get my strength and size back quickly. Although i'm not sure if it will help my injury that is still healing or if it will suppress the cortisone in my shoulder? I was thinking of doing 5weeks of taking 4 10mg dbol a day (7 days a week). Would this be a suitable amount for someone that hasn't took any steroids before? And would i need to take any hormone drug to get my hormone levels back to normal after the 5 weeks, like Clomid. I'm in 2 minds about taking them to be honest, i know the gains of them can be massive but i'm not sure if it will help my healing injury?? Thanks......

Let's say you gain 25lbs from your D-Bol only cycle, 23lbs of that is water weight which you will lose after your cycle. So, you don't wanna suppress your natural test levels to gain 2lbs of muscle. In the end, you will have gained nothing and you could possibly lose more muscle than you started with. Also, without test and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), you will be flooded with Estrogen. High estrogen levels + low test levels= Lots of possible side effects. If you still decide to do it, you have to PCT.

So are you saying doing cycle dbol on its own will dramatically lower my testosterone levels?? Would it make sense to stack it with test 2ml a week to keep my test levels up??

if your still having tendon pain then a cycle of steroids is not a good idea. injuries often occur on steroids because while your muscles get larger/stronger very rapidly your tendons often can't keep up. being that your just coming back from an injury this makes you more prone to such a thing occuring

So are you saying doing cycle dbol on its own will dramatically lower my testosterone levels?? Would it make sense to stack it with test 2ml a week to keep my test levels up??

What he's saying is that most of the weight gained off dbol is won't stick around, the only reason to use it is to kickstart a cycle of something else. So just doing enough test to replace your natural levels isn't going to do a whole lot and if your going to do test anyway you might as well do a test cycle. That being said, I don't think it would be in your best interest to run a cycle right now. I've never been a fan of using AAS to recover, especially not from joint or tendon injury. Like Bigkit said your muscles will grow and your strength will go up and your joints are gonna stay the same and take a beating. Not only that but most steroids are hard on your joints anyway just by their nature unless your doing deca or something similar.

Back