first cycle almost gone, first cycle

anaballs

hello im max 25 years old, 1.83x87 kg. around 13% bf im currently in the 9° week of a 10 week cycle program. yes it is my first cycle. before starting i was 1.83x77 kg around 10% bf.
pre-cycle bloods was ok! my goal was to get some mass and stay a bit lean.
i workout 4 days a week legs day 1 chest-bic day 2 shoulder-tric day 3 and back day 4
my diet is on point (i think) this is my diet:

1° meal: 90 gr oat and 35 gr of isolated protein
2° meal: 80gr basmati rice whit 135 gr chicken (sometimes fish-eggs)
3° meal: 80gr basmati rice whit 135 gr chicken (sometimes fish-eggs) 200 gr vegetable
4° meal: 80 gr basmati rice whit 135gr chicken (sometimes fish-eggs)
5° meal: 80 gr basmati rice whit 150 gr beef 200 gr vegetables
6° meal: 200 gr milk floacks (fat cheese) 2 caffe spoon of peanut butter and a shaker of probolic sr (casein)
i also take during the day some supplements: 2x multivitaminic-2xvit c-vit d- vit b- omega3- red rice- 2.4gr of nac- 1gr silymarine-1 cps/meal pancreatine

the cycle is the following:

week1-10 200 mg t400 2x week (4 easter test)
week4-10 30mg daily oral winstrol---- 500ui hcg 2xweek----
week5-10 1mg armx EOD (right after bloods-estradiol 104 in a range of 26-61)
week11-12 keep on going whit hcg and armx (was thinking to wait 15 days after last pin to start pct)
week-12 40 nolva ed 50 clom ed
week-13 20 nolva ed 50 clom ed
week-14 20 nolva ed 50 clom ed

mid cycles was looking like this:
test: 20,11 (OP seems to do an amazing non-fake t400-absolutely no pain ever injecting)
free test: 143,9
cholesterol was ok ( omega 3 and red rice working good)
estradiol : 104 (i started armx the day after i saw results)
liver: 150 g.o.t----350 g.p.t (i was on winstrol from 10 days whitout ANY liver protection, yes i know im idiot but i had problems whit supplement deliverers) i started TAD (glutatione) NAC and sily as soon as they arrived ( exactly 13 days after the bloods)

summary: i gained 10 kgs whit some water retention but i can still see the ABS and it seems good to me (thanks to the winnie i bet it helped me whit water retention) ( i was so stupid to not start AI in the beginning, maybe i was dryer now) . strenght gone crazy..jumped from 4x10 whit 160 kg leg press to 210 kg...i bench 130 kg as 1 RM. i look full and i improved a lot in chest-arms and back too. last week now then i stop aas and wait for pct......i dont know if i forget something, in case please tell me anything!!! please if there is something wrong on my pct program explain to me..i want to do the best pct i can, and dont waste my gains. i accept criticize and tips, and one last thing: in november-december i was planning to start a second cycle, can you suggest a good second cycle?

Great example of why you should always use at least SOME ai right off the bat, get mid cycle bloods and then adjust from there.

OP- you aromatize (convert test to estrogen) heavily. Next cycle I suggest you start with .5mg Adex eod and adjust after mid cycle bloods.

Great example of why you should always use at least SOME ai right off the bat, get mid cycle bloods and then adjust from there.

OP- you aromatize (convert test to estrogen) heavily. Next cycle I suggest you start with .5mg Adex eod and adjust after mid cycle bloods.

nice tip, ty! i surely will

Back