First Cycle and Gymnastic Strength

GermBeast

Hi, I plan to do my first cycle for a long time now and I feel ready (shredded down to 10%, bodpod says 7.8% but I dont believe ...).

• 500mg Test e / week, splitted into 250mg E3D.
  • HCG 500iu / week with test injection
  • Normal Clomid / Nolva PCT
  • Aromasin 12.5mg / day

Ok, standard first cycle, but my goals changed, I look already aesthetic and gained enough muscle mass;
I am 180cm (5 feet 11 inches) at 85kg (189 pound) at ~10% BF !

Now I want to gain more strength and learn new skills.
My goals are:
  • Improve my Backlever (hold for 30 sec)
  • Learn the Frontlever
  • Learn One-Arm Pull-Up (very hard, I know... especially with such big legs :D)
  • Deadlift more than 200kg 5 times (441 pound)

These are my year 2016 goals :) Is the planned cycle good for that ?
I dont want to gain too much fat / water, because the gymnastic exercise become much harder...

That would all depend on diet. That's a good cycle. Water wsight depends on diet and proper dosing of your ai. Blood work will confirm if dosed right...

a lot of this is diet and training based. are you training for hypertrophy or training for strength? a test only cycle will do just fine for strength and athletic performance, but make sure your diet and training are specifically dialed in for those goals first and foremost.

ok thanks
I train both, first strength/gymnastic movements , after that hypertrophy stuff, e.g. 3x10 DB Curls

With diet you mean eating less carbs ?
How much kcal over TDEE shall I eat ?

Are you training for strength? Im an ex gymnast, was at a rhythmic gymnastics leotard shopping the other day and heard that ex gymnasts can't gain enough musscle weigh. But i hardly believed that. So im trying to keep with my programme, and it seems like yours. SHopefully some of your exsercises will help more

"ex gymnasts can't gain enough musscle weigh" ?? Who says that ?

test e is good for gymnast if your diet is in check ! Because if you get too heavy, like I did, the performance drops !
Of course I can lift more weights, but body weight exercises got harder !

So: check the diet, eat around maintenance and use an AI dose to prevent water retention.

Back