First Cycle and My body is aching, need help

BBBosco

I have recently (4 days ago) started my first ever sted cycle of 50mg of dbol only a day. Since taking this my body has began to ache in each of the body parts that I have trained. For example.
I've trained both Arms and Chest. Since then I currently get pain when straighten my arm and I also get pain when moving me arms about. I also get none stop aching just doing day to day activities.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated as I'm very new to these forums

My turn fellas. Read the sticky threads. What ever gains you make will be gone within a week, not to mention you are stomping your HPTA for no good reason.

Before you run another cycle brother do some research.

Paul

Why so many dumb shits doing oral only. Dbol no Ai stupid crap. :flamingma

Oh no pain no gain :dunno:

Dbol only, I have never heard of that.

My body aches wtf? I just squatted 500 with a severely straimed hip and rotated sacrum..... On the other side of pain is succes watch some ray lewis videos this muther fucker played the superbowl with his tricep ripped off the bone

I'm not some guy that just complains about every single bit of pain he gets, I like the pain that you get from the gym the day after, it give the sense of accomplishment but this pain is just unnatural, I can't even put my arm straight, it feels as if my connection muscle from my forearm to my bicep is going to rip or tear, so I'm slightly alarmed

I don't feel it's just doms, as I am used to the intensity of these but as soon as I started the dbol I couldn't even straighten my arms and between forearm and my bicep felt like it was going to tear

My body aches wtf? I just squatted 500 with a severely straimed hip and rotated sacrum..... On the other side of pain is succes watch some ray lewis videos this muther fucker played the superbowl with his tricep ripped off the bone

I d be aching if I had a rotated scrotum too

OP

Ur freaking yourself out or wasting our time.

Even d bol can t do anything in 4 days except start to crush ur HPTA.

Stop drop and roll...

Start over after weeks of research or u turn 22-25.

U ll live or u d be dead alreadyt.

Back