First Cycle and Need Some Help

nickel09

I am looking to start my first cycle and not really sure where to start.

Age 20
Weight 170
Height 6'1''
Lift 5 days a week with cardio 2 days
Eat very clean diet at about 3500 calories day

Current Supplements:
MRM weight gainer
Muscle Spike
3xl (creatine)
Fish oil
AM/PM mens vitamins
Life Source (liver/kidneys)

Took Methyl V for a month and saw some gains but looking to gain about 15 more pounds. I would like to stay cut while still gaining the desired amount of weight.

Thinking of doing test enanthate at 500mg week (monday/thursday 250mg)
Was reading that you can also stack so thinking about adding equipoise not sure if I should or what mg.
Would like to stay away from Deca though.

Just wanting to know thoughts on what I should be taking, if I should be stacking, and so forth.

you want my honest advice? Stay away from steriods for a few more years bro, the cons will not outway the pros this early in the game, just stick with Creatine and other otc products...stick with your current supplement regimen.

do some more research man. its all depeding on what your wanting to do. alot are going to say your to young which is true but hell im only 19 but shit happens. everyone on here knows there shit for the most part and if they dont someone will b quick to let them know. mainly everyone recomends just test e for the first cycle to c how your body reacts to it. make sure to have Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and pct on hand b4 ever injecting. once that cycle is done you can start stacking. thats jmo im sure others will chime in soon bro best of luck to you

pl...your 19...stop giving advice and start taking some....you dont even know what your doing and your def not old enough to be doing whatever it is your doing. Living life by "shit happens" will not be a good outcome

to the op...your way to young bro...you dont want to fuck your life up later on down the road do you?? Life is fast and you will be 30 before you know it....do this now and then you could end up with a limp dick and a depressed way of life later.

besides you have enough test in your system that all you need to do is eat and you will grow just fine. If I can put on 5lbs in 2 weeks from eating alone then imagine what you can do!! Your hormones will mature around 24-25 years of age....then they will be leveled out....just hold of bro..it will be worth it! Also you will avoid more injury..

read the sticky "am I ready for gear checklist"

Back