first cycle and want some opinions

Sorry was jus meaning gotta eat to make the best progress. How is the progress going, still gettin stronger? Congrats with tha new job btw

Sorry was jus meaning gotta eat to make the best progress. How is the progress going, still gettin stronger? Congrats with tha new job btw

oh gotcha ya my appetite goes back to normal when i get off or before i go to work just during lunch cant eat a whole lot,idk im super sore every dam day so im trying to think how i should do my lifts now should i lift during the week so that i can take weekends off an rest from lifting since weekend are when im off? i just know goin to the gym after work my lifts arent gonna be as good as they were so maybe once i start juice maybe it will make my body be able to handle it an recover fast an stuff...an thanks man

I wrk 10 hour days off and on and lifting doin that sux. I take my prewrkout and make the best outta it. I feel better hitting the gym even though it sux than jus goin home.

been a while guys,one question im like 5'2 barefoot,and 145lbs,while on cylce how many calories do i need to get alot of mass? looking to gain as much mass as possible whats the minimum amount of calories i need daily an realalistic answers please im smaller so cant eat as much as a 200lb guys or 250lb guy

No idea how your metabolism works. Yet alone how much calories a 5'2 body needs to maintain lol :p

Grats on the natty gain.

No idea how your metabolism works. Yet alone how much calories a 5'2 body needs to maintain lol :p

Grats on the natty gain.

my metabolism is fasttt lol i use the lil fitness app on my iphone an put in all my info it says to gain 1lb a week i need to eat 2910 calories a day but i doubt its accurate...i started my cycle on 4-26 it seems to be going ok i guess so far

no offense but you look like you are still growing. the length from your shoulders to your elbows is SHORT....

you are not done growing. your body could end up very unproportional

no offense but you look like you are still growing. the length from your shoulders to your elbows is SHORT....

you are not done growing. your body could end up very unproportional

lol pretty sure im done growing but hey if you say so,there are people done growing with the length even being shorter then mine so idk how you can tell im still growing lol

Back