first cycle and want some opinions

nice size and #'s for a 20yr old

thanks man appreciate it,im still not even close to satisfied though,all i think about is weightlifting an training man an idk how many times i watch the same bodybuilding motivation videos on youtube i wont stop till i get to that level its all i think/dream about,im never satisfied with the weight i throw up i constantly want more

takes time, im 29 but when i was 17 i was still strong but half the size almost gotta hav patience <--- that part suxx. im 6'4 19' arms took a lotta work, ive changed my eating many times amazed myself how much a difference that makes. today thinking of chicken made me sick to my stomach.

o and being your height better live that up, longs arms in the gym suk too. learn to like that arms shoulders and legs sticking out way easier than being 6'4

takes time, im 29 but when i was 17 i was still strong but half the size almost gotta hav patience <--- that part suxx. im 6'4 19' arms took a lotta work, ive changed my eating many times amazed myself how much a difference that makes. today thinking of chicken made me sick to my stomach.

ya i here yuh i know patience lol use to weigh 112lbs and man did that suck!!

o and being your height better live that up, longs arms in the gym suk too. learn to like that arms shoulders and legs sticking out way easier than being 6'4

ya man i def understand i mean if i gain 20lbs and you gain 20lbs ya chances are its gonna be more noticeable on me...but somtimes i do get annoyed when taller guys try to say im strong an buff looking cuz im short...like when one of my tall buddies came up to me an was like man if i was ur height id look big like you to...and idk i just get annoyed by that,cuz u can tell there trying to take somthing from me telling me its easy...when if they were shorter they would be suprised cuz theyd be built different...me being built naturally very small i have hell getting bigger or putting on weight

Last edited:
i weigh 290 working on dropping down to 250 as a starting goal, being at 300 isnt fun id trade ya anyday haha

i weigh 290 working on dropping down to 250 as a starting goal, being at 300 isnt fun id trade ya anyday haha

guess its just what your use to i def like my genetics and frame,just dont like when taller people make it automatically seem easy for short people lol

i kno its not its all hard work and dedication genetics is jus a help. i hav good genetics jus a lousy metabolism something ive learned to live with

i kno its not its all hard work and dedication genetics is jus a help. i hav good genetics jus a lousy metabolism something ive learned to live with

ya i have a fast metabolism can eat anything and everything and really wont pack on fat

Dont get discouraged when abs/rips start to dissapear while on cycle. Thats part of bulking up. Ull get them back with some work.

i believe u can put up alot of weight on bench press.Ive seen lots of shorter guys put up crazy weight.Your body structure is perfect for pressing.

Dont get discouraged when abs/rips start to dissapear while on cycle. Thats part of bulking up. Ull get them back with some work.

ya i know that im not worried about it im sure ill be fine after pct

i believe u can put up alot of weight on bench press.Ive seen lots of shorter guys put up crazy weight.Your body structure is perfect for pressing.

thanks ya...ya im never satisfied most i did was maybe month ago just to see how much i could do i did 315x1 it went up very slow though but then again it was after my working sets so was lil tired...but now my goal is 405x1(4 plates) :)

one question i do have though,i do plan to look freaky big or atleast as close to it as possible that i can get which yes will takes yearssssss lol but im just curious is it possible without hgh? one of my buddies who did juice for the first time who now is just ending his cylce said the guy he gets it from says the only way to get freaky big like them bodybuilders is hgh....i know bodybuilders take hgh idk if they all do,but is it the only way to get huge?

ordering stuff in 3 days! but i just started a new job today,and it seems to be quite a bit of physical work,today was non stop shoveling and caring lots an lots of buckets filled with concrete an tiles literally from 6:30am to 4:30pm and im flat footed my feet were hurting bad just after like 2-3 hours...but im scared i wont have enough in me to lift heavy,cuz till this job i had no job i slept all time and got to eat whenever all i did each day was lift no other things to worry bout,so worried this job will ruin my cycle...should i just reduce number of sets on workouts or just reduce number of different excercises? scared i wont get big since this job

Sup bro, I feel as long as ur eating and restin ur be ok. On ur rest days make sure u rest.

man just sucks all i do is carry buckets of rocks,debree,concrete,cement, non stop an dig in like trenches to water proof an man im lifting heavy stuff nonnnn stop so half time im to drained to go to gym an i work monday through friday hours vary,like 1st day worked from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm,2nd day worked 6:30 am to 3:00 pm,then today worked from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm...just really drains me so idk and it hard to get in cals only gettin 1 lunch break an somtimes so hot an stuff an workin hard i dont have a appetite

Last edited:
Back