first cycle and want some opinions

Damn son, you look like your already on a cycle lol. Crazy genetics I guess.... Anyway, good luck with it. Keep me updated. I'll be starting my cycle soon(2 months or so).

Damn son, you look like your already on a cycle lol. Crazy genetics I guess.... Anyway, good luck with it. Keep me updated. I'll be starting my cycle soon(2 months or so).

yup lol good genetics i suppose lol get to here it from my cousin who trains with me everyday and he weighs 200lbs and i lift the same as him if not higher when it comes to upper body lifts,legs hes got a slight lead on me lol,and ya like ive said have had guys come up to me before an ask if am on juice,so really makes me anxious to want to start my cycle an blow up cause ive noticed with my body it really just wont pack on fat from my metabolism,but ya im stoked cause i know if i get to like 165lbs ill look pretty dam good then some day down the road maybe after another cycle ill get to 180 ;) and just look hugeeeee lol,looked at some short professional bodybuilders one of my favs is lee priest hes like 5'3 like me an straight monster my goal is to get on that level,ill do whatever it takes!!! i want to be a freak!!...but ya stuff should get ordered around april 7th then however long it takes for gear to get shipped to buddy...then ill be posting a detailed log but ill keep yuh updated...and ill be looking foward to look at your log in the future an following to see your gains man,whatever im doing must be working lol i got my one buddy pretty swole an now my cousin pretty big lol,im always looking to help people get jacked!!

i tried lookin for pics back when i was smaller just cant find any besides this one of me when i was like 112lbs now im 147lbs...steady trying to get bigger

Very impressed bro, your GENS are a bless from heaven brotha. Great numbers I do believe you can lift like that. I had a friend who is shorter than me and you just 5'1" and bech press like a big guy. Keep doing what are you doing cause is working for you and good luck. I will following your log.

Very impressed bro, your GENS are a bless from heaven brotha. Great numbers I do believe you can lift like that. I had a friend who is shorter than me and you just 5'1" and bech press like a big guy. Keep doing what are you doing cause is working for you and good luck. I will following your log.

thanks man appreciate it. ya i wouldnt lie about my numbers i strive to push further to get past those numbers,ya us lil guys can pack alot in small package lol.ya man seems like its gonna be forever till i get to actually start my cycle im itching for it bad im ready to blow up! def cant wait to make a log an get some progress like the rest of you guys!

Your 5 foot 3... lol

taking steroids at that height?

Also ive never seen someone weighing 140 put up 295 on bench sorry but thats just rediculous.

I weigh 150 and bench 310 so I def believe you man.. One thing I want to throw out there is don't have a crazy idea of what steroids are going to do. Yes they will help but when people say its only 5% that sounds kind of low but its pretty accurate. You look at some of the huge body builders and think If I take a cycle I will look swell up huge like one of them. ( at least that is the picture I had in my head). They do put 20 or so pounds on but at the same time you don't go from 18 inch arms to 28 inch.. it puts in perspective how long the pros have actually been on aas to get to where they are today..

Your 5 foot 3... lol

taking steroids at that height?

Also ive never seen someone weighing 140 put up 295 on bench sorry but thats just rediculous.

um cant help im not tall? if im not mistaking lee priest is 5'3 an so are a few other bb's,i wanna say padilla was also...and im 147 not 140 thats the thing with my body being im short and dont pack on fat 7lbs for me is alot for size an strength...if you know how to bench weighing 147 and me benching 295x3 aint rediculous two days ago i had bench day on bar i got 300x3 but 3rd rep moved veryyyyy slow almost didnt get it,im pretty sure pound for pound theres other guys that weigh more then me but also bench more then me,i just have good genetics but also bust my butt.cause to me it just weird seeing people who weigh like 200lbs+ only be able to bench 225. im always pushing my self to try to be the best at lifting pound for pound

I weigh 150 and bench 310 so I def believe you man.. One thing I want to throw out there is don't have a crazy idea of what steroids are going to do. Yes they will help but when people say its only 5% that sounds kind of low but its pretty accurate. You look at some of the huge body builders and think If I take a cycle I will look swell up huge like one of them. ( at least that is the picture I had in my head). They do put 20 or so pounds on but at the same time you don't go from 18 inch arms to 28 inch.. it puts in perspective how long the pros have actually been on aas to get to where they are today..

oh man i know i wont look like them but i just can tell the way my body is built when i gain weight it usually isnt sloppy i noticed a huge difference when i weighed about 135lbs to now weighing 147lbs in strength and size. 20 pounds on me is gonna look better then 20lbs on someone 6ft. plus like i said if i gain 20lbs it wont be sloppy maybe in the beginning but after my post cycle therapy (pct) if i can keep close to 20lbs depending how much i gain during the cycle ill look pretty huge. yes everyone says roids are 5% thats fine to me i just dont agree which hey i could be totally wrong. but even when somehow my mom and i got on the subject of bodybuilders i was like ya people say diet is 80% training is 15% and roids are 5%. now yes she doesnt know much anything about the subject but just in her eyes she was like that makes no sense at all. i was like ya it doesnt to me either cuz if thats the case roids arent worth the risk or sides.and why is it roids makes bodybuilders look like what they look like.they can eat all they want an train all they want without roids or hgh they CANT look how they do. an she said training is only 15%? if thats the case just take roids and eat alot and dont train since ur doing 85% you should still get pretty big and you dont gotta worry about training haha then we both laughed,but she was being sarcastic. but ya on the whole % of diet,training,and roids i guess from my personal experience in my head my % is completely different i havent touched roids yet so ill have to see how much they trully help me

Last edited:
Whether anyone wants to admit it, steroids added to your current bodybuilding regimen WILL make a huge difference. Since it looks like your diet and training are in check, you definately will gain a good amount. If steroids were 5%, then no pro bodybuilder would need them. Face it, without them you can add an extra 100lbs naturally rather then if you would've stayed natural. I'm not saying your going to add 100lbs, but the pros would be 100lbs lighter guranteed if they weren't on it. Don't be discouraged by people telling you steroids are 5%. Without a good diet or training, you won't grow on steroids. But if you do, which it seems like you do, you will grow a lot.

Whether anyone wants to admit it, steroids added to your current bodybuilding regimen WILL make a huge difference. Since it looks like your diet and training are in check, you definately will gain a good amount. If steroids were 5%, then no pro bodybuilder would need them. Face it, without them you can add an extra 100lbs naturally rather then if you would've stayed natural. I'm not saying your going to add 100lbs, but the pros would be 100lbs lighter guranteed if they weren't on it. Don't be discouraged by people telling you steroids are 5%. Without a good diet or training, you won't grow on steroids. But if you do, which it seems like you do, you will grow a lot.

ya by no means am i expecting to look like a BB after my cycle lol i no its not magic,buy ya i guess i always have my different opinions then others which i base off of the literal experiences i see myself with my body. so after my first cycle ill have an idea of how much % i think roids play a role,which at the end of the day is just my opinion

one more thing guys i know it seems for pct its most popular to run clomid,nolva which is what ill probaly do but my cousin asked me today why run both and not just nolva? being you can take less nolva an be as strong as clomid.and he doesnt like the sound of clomid cause the whole mess with ur eye sight an other sides. basically he and me both were curious why take 2 things that are designed to do the same thing? it seems to be popular to run both so im just asking why? and ill be running adex during cycle but should i run adex during pct also?

Last edited:

Spoken like someone who hasn't cycled. Most pros would not be 100 lbs lighter if they didn't use - that is just stupid. Phil Heath competes at around 240, you think he'd only be 140 without gear. Get out of here.

Spoken like someone who hasn't cycled. Most pros would not be 100 lbs lighter if they didn't use - that is just stupid. Phil Heath competes at around 240, you think he'd only be 140 without gear. Get out of here.

ya 100lbs is def to much lol,i hope to get to see how well they help me

You have a small frame but nice proportion. A cycle will definitely help if your diet is dialed in. Just don't have out of this world expectations.

You have a small frame but nice proportion. A cycle will definitely help if your diet is dialed in. Just don't have out of this world expectations.

thanks i think that was a compliment lol :p...ya hate having a small frame...naw my expectations is to hopefully gain 20-30lbs on first cycle...hoping ill get lucky an since i have decent genetics and small body maybe it will pack on easier lol. def helps though bein small cause when i gain just 10lbs it is noticeable in size an strength for me

got arms today boys! plan on aiming for dips with a added 145lbs!! which is my own bodyweight last week on dips i got 135lbs(3plates) for 5-6 reps good clean reps,plan on getting 145lbs for 5-6 reps!! woot!!

got arms today boys! plan on aiming for dips with a added 145lbs!! which is my own bodyweight last week on dips i got 135lbs(3plates) for 5-6 reps good clean reps,plan on getting 145lbs for 5-6 reps!! woot!!

Thats a lot of weight added bro ...workout like a big dude,lol

Thats a lot of weight added bro ...workout like a big dude,lol

ya i seriously cant stand to go in the gym an hit the same exact weight i did the previous week just cant stand it even though on certain lifts i just cant go up on yet but some i can....its the only way i no how to workout lol always throwin up heavy weight!!

Back