First cycle. Anything will help.

fresh0505

I just started my first cycle and it is Univet's Uni Bold 300. It is a 1ml shot everyweek which I just took on sunday. 2 days after the shot my ass is killing me. The guy who gave me the shot is legit and he said it is normal to hurt after your first shot. Does this sound okay. Do you think this will help for a first cycle and is this ass pain normal.

Unibold 300? Im Not Familiar With Univet Unibold 300 What Compound Is This?
Pain Is Not Uncommon Just Curious To What Compound This Is Ie.. Cyp Deca Etc Etc

Yeah it is an EQ. Is that bad? I did a little research on it and I didn't see anything to steer me away, but I basically took it because this is what my buddy said would be good for me.

fresh0505 said:
Yeah it is an EQ. Is that bad? I did a little research on it and I didn't see anything to steer me away, but I basically took it because this is what my buddy said would be good for me.
It's good EQ. It shouldn't hurt too bad. However, 300mgs EW is worthless.... if you're going to run it alone; which i don't advise, bump it up to 600mgs a week. EQ is a week Test, that's why the doses seem high. Do you have any more money to spend?

Yes I do, but I have a hard time finding gear. There are not many people I could get it from and I dont trust half of them so I am limited to what I can get. What would you suggest?

I know alot of peeps that have run EQ only cycles with good success. As was said 300mg a week is futile. Bump it to 600 and run cycle for 12-16 weeks.

Back