first cycle diet help

Oh i'll agree with the idea that at some point the body will not naturally hold more muscle. Where is that for each individual and even then how many people ever actually naturally achieve that genetic limit? Very few

At some point someone is going to have to use drugs to break past that point. However even a little goes along way when adding muscle if you get to that natural limit and continue eating properly.

Keeping that muscle "past your natural genetic limit" is much harder to do dieting down to very low bf (4 - 5%) and requires much more help then it does to put it on.

So I would rather see someone use more dieting then when they are trying to add-

As for reading the whole thread I just skimmed through and saw that one statement and felt it should be discussed.

that's a very good point... i agree with the bold 100%...

some people have a harder time putting muscle on...

ectomorphes are what im thinking about... they have to each much more then a meso/endomorph to put weight on and dont usually carry that type of disipline..

that's a very good point... i agree with the bold 100%...

some people have a harder time putting muscle on...

ectomorphes are what im thinking about... they have to each much more then a meso/endomorph to put weight on and dont usually carry that type of disipline..

I wouldn't get to caught up in the endo / ecto / meso crap

Usually the individuals who have trouble putting on weight are 1 of 2 things - Lazy and don't workout hard and go through the motions and don't eat. Maybe 5% of the population is people I look at and go wow no matter what you are never going to be a freak and even looking good will be a challenge.

Back