URAN

Hi´, my cycle is as following:

week
1-20 200mg EQ EW
2-11 250mg testoviron EW
1-4 or 5, 30mg thai ED
23-25 clomid

goal: to gain 16-20 staying solid pounds of pure muscle
Some in denmark are suggesting more test, but I want to start easy and learn about the prods on my own body before a large cycle
stats: 185/215pounds BF 13-15%

Is my goal in your opinion in reach?
What would you change if it was your first with theese compounds?

Remember it is my first inject, I have had one cycle before with thai/dbol only..

Hoping to get some good and constructive advices...hoping my spelling and structure is ok....remember I am a crazy dane
:D

First off........Welcome to Steroidology !!

Here's what I would suggest.

weeks 1-4, 30mg d-bol/day
weeks 1-10, an amp of Testoviron every 4 days, that will give you 437 mg/week.
Start Clomid 2 weeks after your last shot.

Leave the EQ out of this cycle. See how you react to the Test alone, you've already done d-bol, so you know about it.

BTW, EQ should be run at a minimium of 400 mg/week for at least 10 weeks.

StoneColdNTO said:

Leave the EQ out of this cycle. See how you react to the Test alone, you've already done d-bol, so you know about it.

good advice uran , STONECOLDNTO knows his stuff , even if hes really old ;)

DADAWG said:
good advice uran , STONECOLDNTO knows his stuff , even if hes really old ;)

You know something......In one year from now, you will be as old as I am right now !! :D

........and please, don't ask me to explain that one to ya......LOL !!

StoneColdNTO said:
You know something......In one year from now, you will be as old as I am right now !! :D

........and please, don't ask me to explain that one to ya......LOL !!
me powerlifter me need pictures me no understand explain:jump:

Sorry my fault, I did mean 400mg EQ EW.

But the EQ is to gain maximum solid staying mass and EQ isnt really expensive in dk...20 weeks with eq 400mg ew cost less than 250 $

But thanks for the advices, the test was to gain more than on the EQ alone, so the basic cycle was intended to be EQ and then with some testoviron to support the building and strengh... dbol/thai, they are a must because I just love them

BTW I am very fond of this site and I have already been reading alot about how you (mostly) americans do your "things" but I am wondering why does any one want to take out the EQ from the cycle, I have noticed that all over in denmark and in here EQ is rated very high when people are talking about their satisfaction with this and that and the sides are nearly non-existing and as said, it is cheap in dk
But I have also noticed that most people does not use it... My question is: Why isnt it a must in every beginners cycle or in any cycle...the gains should be relative good and staying?

URAN said:
Sorry my fault, I did mean 400mg EQ EW.

But the EQ is to gain maximum solid staying mass and EQ isnt really expensive in dk...20 weeks with eq 400mg ew cost less than 250 $

But thanks for the advices, the test was to gain more than on the EQ alone, so the basic cycle was intended to be EQ and then with some testoviron to support the building and strengh... dbol/thai, they are a must because I just love them

BTW I am very fond of this site and I have already been reading alot about how you (mostly) americans do your "things" but I am wondering why does any one want to take out the EQ from the cycle, I have noticed that all over in denmark and in here EQ is rated very high when people are talking about their satisfaction with this and that and the sides are nearly non-existing and as said, it is cheap in dk
But I have also noticed that most people does not use it... My question is: Why isnt it a must in every beginners cycle or in any cycle...the gains should be relative good and staying?
a lot of people are looking for dramatic muscle gains and eq alone will not provide them , its true sides are very low but if you want heavy mass gains then eq is mostly an add on drug especially good for those weirdos who need the extra appetitite eq provides , bump the test to e4d and if you are worried about estrogen fat gains caused by the test use arimidex or some other anti estrogen good luck bro and welcome again

I LOVE EQ. THAT AND Anavar (var) IS THE ONLY DRUGS I WILL TAKE. I HAVENT DONE ANY GEAR IN A WHILE BUT THE LAST CYCLE I DID WAS EQ (12 WEEKS) AND Anavar (var) (ABOUT 4-5 WEEEKS). MAKE SURE AND RUN ATLEAST 400MG/WK OF THE EQ. ANYTHING LESS IS WASTING IT IMO.

PERSONALLY, I WILL NVR TAKE TEST. I GAINED OVER 20LBS WITH THE Anavar (var) AND EQ AND I STAYED HARD AND VASCULAR. I LOVE THE SHIT.

KAYNE

StoneColdNTO said:

this looks better. Remember don't try to reach your goals in one cycle. Good luck bro

Back