First Cycle Ever Log- Test E/Dbol

I'm not afraid of needles man Its just a reaction my body has when it sense the blood being drawn from my veins. My body fights against it by constricting my veins and blood vessels to keep the blood from leaving and this in turn cuts off the blood supply to my brain which causes me to faint.

I don't like passing out during blood work it scares the shit out of me but yesterday I had the nurse lay me down in a chair flat on my back so that the blood could still get to my brain and I was fine through the whole thing I didn't get dizzy or sweaty.

For my pre cycle bloodwork I tried to be hard-ass and didn't tell the nurse to lay me down and I kept telling myself I would be okay and I wasn't even that nervous but then I woke up sweating like a mofo and dizzy and the nurse was apologizing like it was her fault lol.
i'm right with ya man. i can handle blood tests now NP. for me its visual. If i don't look ill be fine.

Donating blood however is a horrible experience for me, but i'm doomed to doing it every 3 months for the rest of my life due to trt lol. Within 45 seconds, i get nauseous and pale. and it takes about ten minutes haha. Now i know to have the nurse tilt my chair back and put my legs up. then she puts a cold wet cloth on my forehead and gives me a gingerale with a long ass straw that reaches my mouth from the table. never feel like more of a pussy ass bitch than when i give blood.

i'm right with ya man. i can handle blood tests now NP. for me its visual. If i don't look ill be fine.

Donating blood however is a horrible experience for me, but i'm doomed to doing it every 3 months for the rest of my life due to trt lol. Within 45 seconds, i get nauseous and pale. and it takes about ten minutes haha. Now i know to have the nurse tilt my chair back and put my legs up. then she puts a cold wet cloth on my forehead and gives me a gingerale with a long ass straw that reaches my mouth from the table. never feel like more of a pussy ass bitch than when i give blood.

Yeah I know man it pisses me off because I try to be a man about it but I have no control over it what so ever. All the nurses tell me that men are their worst patients when it comes to bloodwork. She was like "its okay to admit that youre scared of needles hunny" and I kept telling her I wasnt and she was like "its okay to admit it" I almost said bitch listen up I inject a needle into myself twice a wekk no problem and thats actually why im here! But I didnt want to piss her off so that she would be easy with me lmao! :wallbash:

Update: Day 50

So my blood-work looks great and I'm feeling fine. Gains are still coming in nicely. I weigh 191.8lbs as of right now.

I just hired 3J earlier this morning to be my coach. I cannot wait to see what he has in store for me and the progress that will be made.

Today will be a Chest/Shoulders day,the most I have ever done on DB Flat Bench was 90lbs before cycle I was only at 70. I may try to do the 95's tonight and if I get them for 8 reps I will try the 100's for a few reps just so I can say I did it,but I do not want to get injured so we will have to see how good I am feeling then.

Legs are sore as fuck today from yesterdays leg day. So work sucks because I have to walk up stairs to get to my office and the bathrooms and lunch room are downstairs. I am drinking alot of water si I have to piss every 45 minutes which doesnt help either.

Back