First cycle for the new year's eve !!! (Need some info before I begin)

I have yet to do my first cycle. My plan on top of my head is to start march next year. And as you can see I have been active on this forum for a year and actually a few months before but that was solely to educate myself.

I would advice you to do the same and maybe in a year you'll be ten times more educated on the subject which will make it easier for you to make a descision with the pros and cons related.

I do know a lot of people on gear and I can tell you that 50% of those who are on look like shit compared to me and the reason being is that steroids will never fix a lazy attitude and a shitty diet.

But it's really your genetic make up that determines whether your body responds well to a restart or not at all.

I have yet to do my first cycle. My plan on top of my head is to start march next year. And as you can see I have been active on this forum for a year and actually a few months before but that was solely to educate myself.

I would advice you to do the same and maybe in a year you'll be ten times more educated on the subject which will make it easier for you to make a descision with the pros and cons related.

I do know a lot of people on gear and I can tell you that 50% of those who are on look like shit compared to me and the reason being is that steroids will never fix a lazy attitude and a shitty diet.

But it's really your genetic make up that determines whether your body responds well to a restart or not at all.

True, nothing fixes a lazy attitude.
For me, working out isn't a choice, it's a lifestyle, it's either I do it, or I stop living.
I wake up every morning, cook my healthy breakfast, workout, eat, go to work, come home and get my 8 hours of anabolic sleep.

I'll try to do the same thing and educate myself as much as possible on this forum, sounds like a good idea to follow before I pin myself.
Thanks a lot brother, and good luck with your cycle in March ;)

True, nothing fixes a lazy attitude.
For me, working out isn't a choice, it's a lifestyle, it's either I do it, or I stop living.
I wake up every morning, cook my healthy breakfast, workout, eat, go to work, come home and get my 8 hours of anabolic sleep.

I'll try to do the same thing and educate myself as much as possible on this forum, sounds like a good idea to follow before I pin myself.
Thanks a lot brother, and good luck with your cycle in March ;)

Ok ok, so I see your not a troll. The frozen sperm thing is what through me. Is that really a thing?? Lol
Just when I thought I've heard it all...lol. And yes, there is plenty to learn from on this site. Welcome to Ology!

Ok ok, so I see your not a troll. The frozen sperm thing is what through me. Is that really a thing?? Lol
Just when I thought I've heard it all...lol. And yes, there is plenty to learn from on this site. Welcome to Ology!

You've never had a spermsicle? Missing out bro.

Lol, I don't know what you guys call that term over there, but it's called "freezing sperm" here.
Which means, head to a sperm bank, shoot your load in a cup, and they freeze it for you if anything happens so you can still have babies in the future.
Most soldiers here do it.
I was thinking to do the same thing in case something happens and my sperm count decreases significantly.

You've never had a spermsicle? Missing out bro.

This ^

Back