First Cycle Log

ok so today was my second pin. Did the quad, really anticipated some pain but it never came. Good fro me i guess, must say that i heated the test for about 5 min in hot water. Yesterday, was not a good day as i mention, i finally did go for my run but only manage to pull 3K. Last night was suppose to do legs but hopted instead for chest and tri's. Felt over all really good. Finally went to bed taking 2 otc sleeping pills and slept like a baby. Today is day off, hitting legs tomorrow.

Cirrus

Holy shit man 167 that's some nice work man props!!
We are going to have new pics now that's a whole new person the guy in the pics above on your cycle ant you at your weight now on the same cycle two totally different things!!

Thanks Bro. I would put up pics of what i looked like at 220lbs. But to tell you the truth, I was kind of avoiding the camera if you know what mean. This was really a dark part of my life. I have a picture on my dresser in my room that I see every morning when i get up and it's written on it. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Lol!!!

Cirrus

In that pic im at 170-171 lbs. So not a big difference. Ill post a pics in a week or two for sure.

Cirrus

In that pic im at 170-171 lbs. So not a big difference. Ill post a pics in a week or two for sure.

Cirrus

I'm sorry I was confused I didn't realize how tall you were I understand!! This is going to an awesome transformation I can't wait to see the results as long as it's good gear!!

I'm sorry I was confused I didn't realize how tall you were I understand!! This is going to an awesome transformation I can't wait to see the results as long as it's good gear!!

Yeah Watch it you had me second guessing my beautiful body. I have fellings you know!!!!! LOL!!!!

Cirrus

Not much to say tonite, did my legs it was a great workout. Im going to feel it tomorrow thats for sure. Going in the jacuzzi so might help lol. 2 days off this weekend then back to business on Monday. Have a good weekend everybody. :D

Cirrus

Hey guys hope you had a nice weekend. Today was my third Pin, cant wait fro this shit to kick in. I'm felling kind of sluggish hope the test will help with that. Tonite going to the gym and starting a new workout and four nights in a row with a personal trainer. Yes sir training with Adré Maillé, for those who dont know him just google is name and you will see who he is and what he accomplished. I think im going to get my but kicked lool. Hope i live to tell...

Cirrus.

Cirrus, totally know where you're coming from.... I was 210 a little over a year ago and it was not pretty! I dropped down to 175 in about 6 months and now trying to bulk up and gain weight the good looking way LOL. Looking forward to your updates, sounds like you're well on your way to great results!

Cirrus, totally know where you're coming from.... I was 210 a little over a year ago and it was not pretty! I dropped down to 175 in about 6 months and now trying to bulk up and gain weight the good looking way LOL. Looking forward to your updates, sounds like you're well on your way to great results!

Thanks Buddy. Congratz on your weight loss. I gotta tell you, keeping a log and talking to great people on this forum is a great motivation factor for me.

Cirrus

Thanks Buddy. Congratz on your weight loss. I gotta tell you, keeping a log and talking to great people on this forum is a great motivation factor for me.

Cirrus

Absolutely! Congrats on your own amazing progress! The motivation and encouragement I get on here from you guys is definitely a huge benefit. Plus, if I hit a snag or need a little help, I know exactly where to turn. Keep that log going and work it hard bro!

I know what you guys mean knowing there are a bunch of guys on herd following your progress deffinetley motovates me to get off my lazy ass. (can't let the boys down) haha

Just a quick question on PCT.

I was going to run just nolva 40/40/20/20. But then i was advice to maybe throw in some clomid. What are your thoughts or advice on my new PCT plan.

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Cirrus

I was going to run just nolva 40/40/20/20. But then i was advice to maybe throw in some clomid. What are your thoughts or advice on my new PCT plan.

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Cirrus

It doesn't get much better then that some don't bother with the nolvadex Better safe then sorry my friend good luck

Last edited:

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Cirrus

Ran that exact plan and I loved it. Good luck on your transformation! I think you will be pretty pleased with your results.

yeah some varying opinions on post cycle therapy (pct) but most best to have both

i figure the same

Back