First cycle need some tips

Asosa63

I'm 23 been training about 8 years just picked up some gear tri blend- test/masteron/tren and stacking with winny wanted to know what else I would need for a cycle like this any pct or serm nolva?

Whoa bro! Slow down killa!!
No need for all those compounds for your first run.
Maybe read up on the sticky threads at the top of this forum, they will help you.
I see your 23. How about posting some other stats? Your borderline a bit young btw. Just saying.

200lbs 5,10 I'm taking 1cc mwf of the winny and 1cc Tuesday Thursday of the triblend I know it's a lot of components. I haven't taken anything yet. But if I did run something like this what would I need? Other than the gear.

Well, since u hvent started taking anything yet, May I suggest you research first cycle ideas for beginners. Test is generally what is run for first time cycle. No one on this board that knows what their talking about is going to suggest you run anything else for your first time. It's about you health bro. You need to first find out how your body reacts to test only. Usually first cycles that are test only are quite productive.
Also, you shoud get blood test done before you run anything. That way you know where your test levels are and how other things in your body are doing, able to take a cycle.

STOP

Man don't start that cycle yet. Way too many compounds for any cycle not to mention the first.

Please start reading the sticky's that soldier is telling you about. You need to understand much more info.

Welcome to the board and stay with us to learn more and we can help. :wavey:

You would need a PCT regardless of how many compounds you run, that I do know. Anything that shuts you down requires PCT.

I also wanted to use more than one compound but was advised against it, especially tren in a first cycle... I have read that there can be some serious sides with that compound so it's never a good first. I want to suggest you go read my thread I posted about first cycle help, a few of the dudes laid every thing out in there for me literally so it should help you too. I'll come add the link in one second.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/684581-first-cycle-help-test-anavr.html

OP after you read some of the info please get back to us and let us know what you are thinking and more of your stats. Like your goals and what you do and how you train and what's your diet like.

Man I feel like I'm talking to a guy about to jump off a high rise building. Ha! :) Really man you will be fvcking yourself up if you do what you propose.

Bad first cycle and too young. Let your endocrine system finish developing! Wait until you are 25 years old.

I have a question since we are on first cycle stuff.
I have a buddy who got me test P and NPP he said that a good first cycle would be to do 1cc of each every other day.
Is this going to be effective at all?

All help is appreciated

I have a question since we are on first cycle stuff.
I have a buddy who got me test P and NPP he said that a good first cycle would be to do 1cc of each every other day.
Is this going to be effective at all?

All help is appreciated

That is not a good first cycle.

Do your homework here and read all the threads and ask away, before you go following some cycle you saw on youtube or someone told you about at the gym.

Back