First Cycle Plan - What do you think?

dano89

First, I'd like to say I chose to use Test Prop because of the water retention.
And I dont have problem with needles.
My goal is to increase lean muscle mass without adding fat, to add the muscle as clean as possible.
I would like to add 10kg of muscle, and keep 7-6kg after testosterone level is back to normal (After PCT).
Is that a realistic goal? What do you think about my cycle plan?

Stats:
24 Years Old
69kg
174cm
8% Bodyfat
Lifting for 2 years (during that time added 9kg of clean muscle)

Lifting stat:
Bench: 200lbs (1 rep).
Squat: 220lbs (6 rep)

My Diet (2600 cal).
Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 50 gram multi cheerios.
Meal #2 - 2 whole wheat bread pieces, 2 tablespoon of peanut butter
Lunch - 200 gram chicken breast, 200 gram brown rice, big salad with 1.5 olive oil tablespoon
Meal #4 - Cottage cheese 3%, 4 Rice cakes
Post Workout - Protein Shake, Engery bar
Dinner - Tuna in water, 4 whole wheat bread peices, big salad with 1.5 olive oil tablespoon
Before bed - Casein Protein, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Cycle - (8 Weeker)
Test Prop 75mg - Week 1-4 EOD
Test Prop 100mg - Week 4-8 EOD
.5 - Armidex - ED (incase of gyno increase to 1mg ED).

4 Weeks PCT (Starting 2 days after last injection).
Day 1-3: 40mg Novaldex
Day 4-14: 20mg Novaldex
Day 14-28: 10mg Novaldex
Week 1-2: 100mg Clomid
Week 3-4: 50mg Clomid

Gyno: If gyno symptoms occur while on .5 of Armidex ED, i will up the dosage to 1mg ED.

How is test prop differs from enanthate when it comes to water retention?
Drop adex to .25 EOD
Use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for this cycle
Stick to 1 dose 100 or 125 EOD

Do following for PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

For your 1st cycle go with a long ester, virgin muscles and prop isn't a good idea.

Well, where to start. I assume you mean 75mg per pin EOD so 262.5mg per week. That's no where near enough. That's a high testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. You'll get shut down and see very little gain. I would double that to 150 EOD for 525 per week, and run that the full cycle, don't start low and bump it up, nothing to be gained. I would also consider running a little longer, even with prop. I really doubt you'll need that much adex, I would start at 1/2mg E3D and go up from there. I would wait more than 2 days before starting PCT, probably 3-5 days. I would also drop the clomid down to 50 for all for weeks. Maybe bump to 100 for the first few days, but 2 weeks is too much, IMO. And the only way you're going to put on a lot of muscle is take a little fat with it. You'll do much better upping your calories on cycle and dieting down a bit afterwards.

Last edited:
Thank you both for the quick response!

From what I've looked into I read in multiple places that test prop is better if you want to avoid water retention/bloated during the cycle.
Also, I don't have access to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so thats what I came up with from what I have access to get.

About the dosage, I thought beginning with 75mg to see how my body reacts to it first. and then increase it to 100mg.

And about the post cycle therapy (pct). I will use that. thanks.

Last edited:
Your diet needs help.
Go to the diet forum and get in touch with 3J. His info is in the first sticky thread.

you never even pinned prop, so u have no idea what you're in for, also as said before no difference other then esters between test c e p , you should keep researching..

If gyno is a large concern for you I would also recommend you keep spare Nolva on hand. This way you can use a low dose during cycle if you notice sore nipples.

Also please tell me that was just an example of meeting your macros? You can't just eat the same thing everyday, that is how you develop a food allergy..not to mention bore yourself to death. Calculate your macros and meet them, recalculate them every 5lbs of weight change.

Best,
Parker.

Back