First cycle questions/suggestions

dontworryaboutit23

I am banned!
I actually ran a PH cycle a few years ago when I was 18(young I know)... Had amazing gains, 60lbs on bench, 100 on squat, went from 4.7 40yrd time to a low 4.5, also went from 160lbs to 180lbs. I kept all my gains and recovered quite well.

Now 4 years later I have finally decided to give my first AAS cycle a go...

The question is... since I've had a great experience with PHs, should I still do your typical Test E at 500mg/wk for 12 weeks followed by a good pct (possibly add hcg as well during cycle?)

OR..

Should I up my weekly dose of Test E and kick start if off with Dbol from weeks 1-4?

THANKS

Last edited:
I would go with Test-e & Dbol (my current cycle).
When planning my cycle before I started, most people recommended to do so. Not worth just taking Test-e or Dbol (etc etc) alone.
As long as you add some liver-protection and do blood-works (pre, middle, post) you will also get a better understanding of your physiology and the changes, how the act together etc etc.

HCG is not an abssolute requirement. Although most mods/people will emphasize that its good to have. But in my own opinion, I decided to skip HCG on my 1st cycle and save the money. But for future cycles, I would add HCG as you get more "sucked into the AAS".

Dont forget the AIs, SERMS, and diet.

Last edited:
It is quite possible to see significant gains from just test - especially on a first cycle. Anybody agree?

HCG is not necessary, but why not invest the small amount money and increase your chances of a speedy recovery?

It is quite possible to see significant gains from just test - especially on a first cycle. Anybody agree?

HCG is not necessary, but why not invest the small amount money and increase your chances of a speedy recovery?

Both statements are correct yes

Back