First cycle questions

damiana

WoW! I am so glad I found this site! I am an aspiring fitness competitor amd have started my first cycle to get an edge on the battle to build and maintain muscle while losing that last bit of stubborn fat. I am 5'3 125 and have an amazing trainer/boyfriend that has helped me to really train hard and apply myself during this first cycle. I am going for an 8 wk cycle and hope that this will give my body enough time to build some solid muscle , therefore geting rid of that excess fat! My diet is good, nearing the competition it will be great!(super clean). I am zig zagging my diet right now because of my abuse to my metabolism in the past. This has shown amazing results! I started dieting at 1,500 cal.a day and now my body is raring to go on 1,700 cal. day! My high weeks are 2,600 cal. day. I train five to six days a week.
I have started with only 100mg of primo per wk. Some of the competitors I know that are trying to mentor me in the ways of AS have really scared me into doing very small doses. (ie. voices have lowered, acne has taken over!)
My question is: if I were to conquer my fears of turning into a man, what would be a good partner for my primo? I am scared of whinney, for the reasons listed above, have heard horror stories of T3 shutting down thyroids and am sensitive to fat burners ie(clen?)
Anavar maybe? Can you give me an idea of off season and pre-contest cycles? I am not interested in starring in the worlds strongest woman competition, I just want an good training partner(AS) to help me reach my figure compt. ready body!
I will be awaiting your response:
Thank you!
Daminana

First of all, 100mgs of Primo is not too little. You should see decent gains from JUST that. IMO, you do not need to start off with a stack for your first cycle. You have no idea how your body will react or adapt to the introduction of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) into your body. Who knows, you could be a genetic freak, and blow up. I didn't start stacking until my 4th cycle. At which time I did Primo/Var/GH. I took 100mgs/wk of Prim, and 10-15mgs a day of Anavar (var). By far my best cycle, and my most favorite.

However, I will stress to you again that there is no reason for you to start your first cycle with a potent stack. You need to really see how your body reacts, and not run the risk of serious sides. Who knows, you may have great gains off of 50mgs/wk.

The best practice is to start off small. There is no reason to overload your body with testosterone when it could respond a small amount...Listen to your mentors and don't jump into this head first. You have to be smart about this. Because regardless of whether or not you get over your fear of looking like a man, the fitness and figure judges WILL NOT. If you don't have a feminine look to you as well as a hard as nails body, you will not do well. Why take the risk?

I think I may have not been very clear about the "mentors" and my concerns about stacking. The other fitness cometitors are the one with the permanently low voices and newly chiseled features! They are trying to tell me that I need to be stacking primo with whiney and clen and go for a 16 week cycle (first cycle)-(my trainer) and I have been cautious and gone with just primo my first cycle. (8 wks) what would you suggest for my next cycle? Oh yes, I have seen some positive response so far this cycle, (third wk) but if the results remain very minimal would it be beneficial to add anavar in the last four weeks? would also like opinions on GH, Clen, T3.

EXCELLENT advice RS!!!

I stand behind what RS said.. Start small and start slow!! The female body responds MUCH differently then men.. hell the female body responds differently from female to female..
Also, for figure and fitness you don't need much drugs nor jacked amounts of muscle...
Your primo cycle for your first is just fine!! maybe the next one, you add anavar, maybe not.. if you fear Winstrol (winny), then stay away.. you could not pay me to ever use Winstrol (winny) again.. so go with your gut..

Do some reading on this board and some searching! There have been tons of posts on your very questions..

good luck and welcome aboard

damiana said:
I think I may have not been very clear about the "mentors" and my concerns about stacking. The other fitness cometitors are the one with the permanently low voices and newly chiseled features! They are trying to tell me that I need to be stacking primo with whiney and clen and go for a 16 week cycle (first cycle)-(my trainer) and I have been cautious and gone with just primo my first cycle. (8 wks) what would you suggest for my next cycle? Oh yes, I have seen some positive response so far this cycle, (third wk) but if the results remain very minimal would it be beneficial to add anavar in the last four weeks? would also like opinions on GH, Clen, T3.

Well, now that we are clear on your mentors, I have a better idea..LOL.

Since you are only into your 3rd week, you will just START seeing changes in your body and strength...So I'll stress to you again, that you DO NOT NEED TO ADD anything for this cycle. Because of Primo's longer ester, it takes a bit longer to see results...Which is partly the reason I think you are wanting to stack it. I think you need to give the drugs a bit more time to work before you add something in. You ALSO need to make sure you are eating enough for the drugs to work to their fullest extent as well. Many women, I have been guilty of it, do not eat nearly enough while on cycle to support what is happening to their body. I think you said you eat 2600 cals on your high weeks? That's not enough, IMO. We are about the same heighth. I'm 5'4", 143lbs. And when my friends gets on, she's eating anywhere from 4000-5000 cals a day!!

As for your next cycle, that's hard to say. I don't know what kind of time you have. Anavar would be a great choice. EQ could be a possiblity later down the road as well. T3, I will ONLY do for pre-contest. Unless you take it w/ AAS, it runs a high risk of burning muscle and obviously playing game sw/ your thyroid. Clen has never worked exceptionally well for my friend, but I don't think her diet was clean enough. NOW, GH on the other hand, she LOVED!!. I think you truly see how well Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can work when stacked with GH. I have seen major changes in her body,as well as fat burning properties. My friend is starting back up her GH on Sunday.

Back