First Cycle - Sustanon 250

i would not cut without test if you bulk up on it, because if you do this after the cycle your test will be still low and additionally, caloric deficit throws body into the anti anabolic mode where catabolism is heightened due to the constant AMPK activation.

so if you bulked on test i would cut on it either. maybe propionate+ clen or the cheap and tried out solution which is 15mg of dianabol solo during a cut.

just my thoughts, because i think it would be the best way not to lose everything you gained on the cycle.

Even if i left it a month after my post cycle therapy (pct) finishes? I thought the clen would only get rid of the fat? So instead i shud run anuva AAS and a cutting agent?

you always lose muscle in calorie deficits, unless on test, then its almost no loss becasue your body is anabolic all the time while on it.

so i would extend this current cycle by a few weeks on prop + clen.

however clen isnt the best option.. and clen will quickly gas you out and you will be feeling like crap on this, i find ephedrine superior. in comparison to clen, ephedrine it a GREAT pre workout "supplement" that doesnt kill your conditioning and dont cause headaches. for fat loss, it works almost the same.

i speak for myself, had pretty much shitty sides and the final effect of clen wasnt that good cuz i gained back the whole weight i lost, not even changing my diet, used it 4 times and it was the same all the time. bad seesaw efect.....

Last edited:
Explain how? I asked a question, i didnt say everything is set in stone. Isnt the point of this whole forum to gain knowledge? To say im 21 ive approached rhis better than most guys put there by using only pharmacutical grade products, getting a qualified nurse to inject, having full blood work done as well as kidney MRI scans.

I agree with bigmike! 21 and only 2 years lifting experience.... Should of waited!! But you already have started it so just hit it hard and make sure you stay on your pct!

well, it depends, branch and most of the great bbers started out in their teens so if he wants to achieve something, 21 its not a bad age.

sorry for the lack of updates guys, ive been to busy with the cycle and university exams, im in the penultimate week. Body weight is up by 10 KG with no sign of gyno or water retention. Lifts have increased greatly. ALOT of people have suspicions over my size gain, alot of people are suspecting juice so its obv been working, as for anger; i really dont like the person ive become, its no understatement that the cycle has changed my personality, i feel like a totally diff person and so do other, ive been taking no shit at all from anyone and picking fights with people over nothing. hopefully everything will be back to normal after the PCT.

Hope everything goes well for u after cycle . Ur r too young just wait till ur 26 at least. Keep lifting heavy and keep eating . Try to make the most of this cycle.

hay im startin sus250 2day and im 21 ......but iv been working out 4 years and i havent had any gains this yer ....my brother is on sus250 and it worked really well fore him ......defently put some picturs of ur self up before and after would b gd to c how much gains u get ..:)

Back