First Cycle - Sustanon 250

Jet1990

Hi all the time has come for me to go on my first cycle. im planning on starting tomorrow as long as my PCT arrives today, if not ill postpone it.

Stats: 21
Weight: 76KG/168Lbs
lifting experience: 2.5 Years

Routine will be:
Mon - back and bis
Tues - Kickboxing
Wed - Shoulders
Thurs - Kickboxing
Fri - Chest and tris
Sat - Legs
Sun - Rest

Im taking sus250 only for 12 weeks @ 500 mg/week,Injecting on a tues and thurs.

PCT will be 3 weeks after last injection:
clomid 50/50/50/50 ED
nolva 40/40/20/20 ED

I have arimidex as my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) im still waiting on confirmation from a more experienced member on here as to when to take it and what doses but i was thinking taking it everyday for 12 weeks from the day of the first injection.

Diet will be waking up every morning at 8 am and eating every 2 hours. Eating as much clean food as poss such as lots of grilled chicken steak!! and tuna etc, ill be having 3 protein shakes a day ( ON whey gold standard) each shake will be a double scoop. Post workout shake will contain a carb powder to create an insulin spike. Snacking on peanuts throughout the day whilst drinking lots of water.

I have nutrional supplements too such as glucosamine and omega 3 fish oils.

If theres anything else i can think of ill update this thread. I'l post progress pics along the way.

Had the first shot today. injected into my right deltoid, made my muscle slightly numb afterwards but that was it. Going tomorrow to stock up on as much food as poss lol problem is im a uni student so its hard making my own meals and taking them to uni and eating in the middle of lectures but theres a nice play near uni that do the best grilled steak by far.

Woke up this morning and my shoulder kills. It doesnt hurt when im just aitting around dong nothing. It only hurts if i move my shoulder and touch it. Is this normal?

Few days on from the jab. Shoulder still feels dead. Had my first workout yesterday on cycle ( chest and tris ). The workout was normal, i know alot of people have the placebo effect but i know it hasnt kicked in yet so my mind isnt tricking my body lol i think i may relocate jab points bcoz i cant keep working out with dead shoulders lol

My shoulder feels fine now, had a leg workout today;
5x5 freeweight squats
3x10,8,6 leg press
3x10,8,6 calf extension
finished off with a blast kickboxing style!

As for diet, im hitting between 3500-4000 calories per day. trying my best to get the ratio correct between fat,carbs and protein. Ive got to say ive doubled my usual calorie intake in the past few days which is probably why i didnt seem to be gaining weight. I'm hoping all goes well and i can just continue to eat like an animal.

Few days on from the jab. Shoulder still feels dead. Had my first workout yesterday on cycle ( chest and tris ). The workout was normal, i know alot of people have the placebo effect but i know it hasnt kicked in yet so my mind isnt tricking my body lol i think i may relocate jab points bcoz i cant keep working out with dead shoulders lol

dude it takes weeks for you to notice anything. lol, like 4-6weeks i should say

also pin on monday/thursday. so that you have 2 days between.

Last edited:
all i know is brother stay safe! and kill it man! i seriously hope every time i get on this site that i see people getting strength! gains! and pushing themselves....there's no better feeling then getting results! and i hope you have good ones brother!

dude it takes weeks for you to notice anything. lol, like 4-6weeks i should say

also pin on monday/thursday. so that you have 2 days between.

my current routine is mon wed fri so i thought pinning inbetween these days would be ideal as i can take advantage of the short esters? so if i decide on pinning on mon and thurs should i do it after or before a workout?

all i know is brother stay safe! and kill it man! i seriously hope every time i get on this site that i see people getting strength! gains! and pushing themselves....there's no better feeling then getting results! and i hope you have good ones brother!

Had my first back and bis workout today, broke a personal best on one exercise. I cant really say this is a placebo because i know the juice wont kick in for a few weeks so i really dont know where this extra strength came from LMAO

Had my first back and bis workout today, broke a personal best on one exercise. I cant really say this is a placebo because i know the juice wont kick in for a few weeks so i really dont know where this extra strength came from LMAO

thats good to here nothing better then breaking personal best records,ya man the mind is a powerful thing lol

How's this cycle going now?
Weight/strength gains?
Gyno? And how are the balls handling it? lol

I ask cuz as soon as I get everything in order I'm doing the same cycle. But I'm gonna launch w/D-bol and have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand for gyno.

for u pinning days are Monday n Thursdays..best time in my opinion is rite before bed..all muscles r relaxed..hope every thing goes well hit hard..

update: just over two weeks in, my weight is up by 4 Kgs, i feel like i have abit of a gut showing lol as for strength tbh i dont feel stronger. A few exercises ive improved on but i wouldnt say it dramatic.

As a side note, the past two injections ive had blood squirt out slightly after drawing the needle out, possibly thinner blood due to cycle? anyhow nothing to worry about. No signs of gyno yet, got some adex n letro on hand, my crown jewels feel slightly n i mean slightly smaller. people are saying they think im gaining abit of weight but end of the day its still early stages. My anger has kicked in already. Road rage has gone through the roof to a point where i followed someone who cut me off and i findmyself beeping my friend's horns for them. it seemed to have kicked in just out of nowhere. at my last two kickboxing sessions i was like an animal outperforming everyone, i think im going to start arousing suspicion soon lol will keep posted when i start noticing a diff and not other people.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Been super busy recently. Its a little over four weeks since i started. Body weight is up by 6kg. Ive developed abit of a belly, ehat could this be? No signs of gyno yet, got abit of acne here and there. My kickboxing club members r saying im getting bigger evertime i go there lol

My strength has gone up a lil. I use to max out on 36kg on dumbell flat chest press and now i can do 40kg without support. Im just hoping it all kicks in withon the next week.

your gut showed up, because you started eating like crazy before susta kicked in, its because sustanon kicks in around fourth week.

i would advise to gradually build up calories because there is no point in getting fat in the first three weeks without test in the bloodstream :)

if you took dianabol for a kickstarter in the first 5 weeks, then you could easily eat like crazy from the start. just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Oooo that makes sense. I thought it may have bin water retention. So i have to hope my whole body grows so it takes focus iff my gut or go on clen after the cycle?

Back