First cycle Test E & EQ.

First cycle Test E 300 mgs.

Started cycle 4 weeks ago. Keeping my expectations low and training hard.

Test E 300mgs a week 1-12
Nolva for PCT

HT: 5'10"
WT: 185
BFP: 15%

Squat: 350x8
Bench: 215x8
cant do DL due to lower back probs.

Week 4: Starting to get acne on forhead and shoulders. Getting really good pumps in the gym. I feel better than ive ever felt, its like im in highshool again.

Weight is up 8lbs to 193

Squat 370x8
Bench 240x8

Last edited:
looks good bro, good work, most would have advised to only use the test, and cut the eq, but i geussss its to late now, haha focus, focus, focus, and you'll be pleasantly suprised...

Why have you got your expectations low?
You'll grow like fuck off that cycle being as its your first.

That's a good idea. Though you could have probably done great on Test only @ 300mg/wk, 300mg/wk of eq isn't really a huge deal.

post up your results dude.
Also, no need to edit your first post, just post new info/results/problems etc... as a reply like this one.

Ok into week 5 pumps are getting a little painful got my acne under control with some kind of soap my boss gave me. Dried the shit right up. MY strength is increasing good. Squat went down this week though. Everything else is good to go. Weight is up to 194.

Bench 245x8
Squat 370x5?????

How is your body composition? Are you noticing any bloat or are you leaning out or just the same as before?
Any idea what the soap was?
Sounds like your weight gains are coming along pretty solid. It is around now that you should really start to see the EQ kick from what I've read about it.
Hows your appetite?

dbol said:
How is your body composition? Are you noticing any bloat or are you leaning out or just the same as before?
Any idea what the soap was?
Sounds like your weight gains are coming along pretty solid. It is around now that you should really start to see the EQ kick from what I've read about it.
Hows your appetite?

Yeah ive definately got some bloat my endurance is off the charts though. I ran around my entire town the otherday 7.3 miles and wasnt out of breath in the least calves were hurting though. I'm out of the soap but im gonna get some more you order it off the net but I dont know the address yet. That shits amazing got rid of my acne in days. Im having no prob hitting 4000 calories a day Im eating everything in sight. I cut out the EQ though. Too many people tellin me it was worthless to run it on my first cycle.

Use the EQ for 11 weeks not 12, so that u can start ur post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after the last test shot.

Ok im into week six strength is really good pumps are still great and I keep improving on all my lifts. Acne is completely gone now. I'm a little bloated but not too bad. Weight is up to 200!!!! 15 lbs in 6 weeks!!! My goal was 205 but it looks like im gonna pass it up bigtime. I'm starting to get some questions too. I just reply with "I've just really stepped up my training and my calorie intake". How much more weight do you guys think I will gain?

Wow, that's awesome! I'd think you could easily get 10 more pounds if you keep eating right.

My advice is to not worry about looking fat right now and just keep eating as much as you can. You only get one first cycle so make the most of it. You know you will lose some weight after the cycle, so gain as much as you can now.

Keep up the good work and keep the posts coming. I'm leaning towards 300mg/week like you as my first and interested about what I can expect.

OK bout the same comment as last time except WT is 202. Good strength and size gains. I had low expectations when I started, which makes the gains ive made that much better and I owe it all to you guys. Thanks alot!

Back