First cycle weekly blog (with pics)

While I'm new to the juice too, I get the understanding that it's there for when you've already unlocked your body's potential. I think guys who use it before are limiting themselves in the long run. Build your body up until you reach those plateaus that're too hard to overcome. Then you're ready.

if i was you, i would tried to get less fat and be more shredded then start using aas with a good diet, so like that u get a nice clean muscle growth, cuz now u just put size on fat.
No offense buddy, so now u started it try to do a good post cycle therapy (pct) to get the maximum of this cycle

Not to be an ass or anything, but do you have a proper diet? A lot of guys I see on this forum upload pictures before they start their cycle and it looks like they haven't worked out before in their life. I honestly think you can gain A LOT of muscle if you set the gear aside and eat a proper diet and train correctly. I would save the gear for later, unless that is you have goals of becoming a pro bodybuilder or something along those lines.

Don't think you're ready for the juice but I like you're enthusiasm and positive attitude. Keep it for when you're ready.

Riiight. You are the one that is doing the Winstrol (winny) only cycle after all the advice that was given to you. At least hes doing a normal first cycle. just with a dbol kick which is pretty normal.

had a bit of a problem, my guy has ran out of the med-viron 300 and cant get any more so im moving onto sus 250 for the remainder, meaning i should hopefully see some really good gains in the next few weeks because I'll have the enanthate and sus in my system at same time

and when training i have always maxed out my last set of each exercise since long before i even considered using any steroids :)

I also don't like that you didn't have all your gear before you started. Man You gotta be smarter than that, no matter how excited you are to start AAS.

no offense bro, but you are years away from using AAS. You should have kept going at it naturally. You already did it so its w/e, good luck dawg and eat big.

Just read through all those comments lol, reason I'm using steroids is because I used to have a great body (by great I mean just what I wanted) and that took a good 2-3yrs to achieve but after 7months off it went to pot, and I really didn't fancy another couple of years getting it back so viewed this as a fast track. I'm not looking to become a man mountain or anything like that, I just see this cycle as being the best way to achieve what I want.
As for diet I have been eating very clean high protein meals plus 3scoops whey (60g) after each workout or spread through the day on rest days for first 8weeks to get gains on my standard diet then started using serious mass on top of my standard diet after the initial 8weeks to add an extra 1500cals and 60g protein per day
Yeah I know I should of been more organised getting my stuff together, I can just put that down to ignorance on my part and if I do any future cycles then I'll know for next time :)

Last edited:
When i do my cycle ima take all the pics exacly a week apart and post them when im done or wither while im in the cycle cause there seems to be alot of abandoned threads. Its cool when u find a decent one u can see the changes. I might do a picture everyday infront of the mirror and then conect them speed up the slideshow so u can see the growth on a 24 hour period but anyway upload them pics lol i wanna see

When i do my cycle ima take all the pics exacly a week apart and post them when im done or wither while im in the cycle cause there seems to be alot of abandoned threads. Its cool when u find a decent one u can see the changes. I might do a picture everyday infront of the mirror and then conect them speed up the slideshow so u can see the growth on a 24 hour period but anyway upload them pics lol i wanna see

its easier said than done bud, that was my plan to start with, daily updates and weekly pics but things come up that stop you being able to do it
will take some pics now to upload but currently ive got 18stiches in my back right under shoulder blade so not able to go to gym for 2weeks they reckon :(

its easier said than done bud, that was my plan to start with, daily updates and weekly pics but things come up that stop you being able to do it
will take some pics now to upload but currently ive got 18stiches in my back right under shoulder blade so not able to go to gym for 2weeks they reckon :(

Yeah I knew what I was doing lifting wise and quite good diet wise but I only really saw size gains from the dianabol and the injectable only really gave strength gains not much else.

Back