first cycle

marcoNMGN

What steroid can I take best for my first cycle? I first wanted deca or anavar, but deca sucks and anavar is very expensive. I wanted these steroids because I don't want any hairloss. And after some research I found out these are the 2 drugs with least chance of hairloss.
I already have al litte inlets so I don't want more hairloss.

And if I use spiro or propecia during my cycle will this stop my hairloss if I get any?

marcoNMGN said:
What steroid can I take best for my first cycle? I first wanted deca but deca sucks

You have no experience with suppliments but you are already saying deca sucks??? Why does deca suck????

have you heard of a deca-dick?? That sucks wright?
And I have heard that sometimes it takes a long time to recover from deca.

i just used decca for 12 weeks straight with no decca dick. just about zero sides. only thing as far as sides was testicular atrophy started to set in, but that happens even with test and if you run hcg throughout your cycle it wont happen and if it starts to you can correct it right away. dont listen to net rumors so much bro. not everyones head explodes upon injecting decca.

Like Kube said. Dont base all your opinions on net rumors. I have never had any probs with deca, not to say that you wouldnt. Just be sure to use preventative(sp) maintenance.

StoneColdNTO said:
I would hardly call sexual sides and hard HPTA recovery "net rumors".
Agree...they're not jsut rumors, but remember everyone is affected differently..i have a friend who can run 1g of test pretty much without any anti e's! I run 500mg and always use adex..

Blackbeard just said it. I think it all depends on the person.

My friend takes any type of test and his back looks like hes got chicken pox. While others could run Fina for 5 moths with little problems..

I say learn ur stuf alittle better, start a nice diet and then take it from there.

Good luck............

if this is your 1st cycle then run about 500mg of test enanthate or cypinate for 12 weeks. i love deca, it works wonders for my joints

Back