first day of Dbol and possible gyno

HydroFire

Balance
I took 40 mg of dbol in the morning for the first time and now about 10hrs later my left nip is really itchy, Could it be early sings of gyno, is that possible? I have had gyno before.

most likely in your head...but naturally you have nolva or some sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand to battle it just in case (right?).

i do, nolva. should i just start taking it now, once i start nolva do i have to take it through the who cycle and in pct

When I do 40 to 50mgs in a day sometimes I caught myself itching at one, when I do catch myself I'll wait a day or two and see what I feel like and 99.9% of the time It was just itchy but never the first day or so... Maybe after a couple of weeks but it's better to be safe than sorry so keep an eye in it.... I do know some guys that CAN-NOT take D-bol what so ever!!!!! Best wishes and Peace

If it is itchy because the nip is hard... or if there is some sensitivity also then it's gyno. You will definately know the difference if you are starting to get gyno. It's not just something you want to scratch a couple times... it is persistant and annoying. Can't imagine this occuring the first day, usually takes a couple weeks on cycle to pop up if it comes at all. Maybe someone put itching powder in your bra? Take your nolva and when it goes away stop taking the nolva. Simple as that.

i do, nolva. should i just start taking it now, once i start nolva do i have to take it through the who cycle and in pct

bro if you dont know this answer you shouldnt have even looked at those dbol pills, or ever handed over money for them

I am sensitive to gyno. Sounds like how mine starts. See any puffiness? I mean this would be fast, but everybody is different.

I manifest sensitivity in as little as a week. Usually starts with one side.

I always have to take Nolvadex from day one practically.

WTP

why not start nolva if you are in doubt ? it's not expensive and it wont lower gains

Thanks for the replys, I did start taking nolva after the fist day of dbol. My nipps did get a little puffy. Since I have started the nolva it has seem to stop. I'm starting aromison, so once that kicks in can i stop the nolva untill pct?

Back