First decent cycle at 40!

mikesa

I've been following this forum for a year and done a lot of research on it. Thanks to all that have contributed, as I think I have learnt a lot.

I have, some years ago (close to 3 years), messed around with stupid cycles, including light stacks of deca, Winstrol (winny) and dbol. Now at 40 years I want to try a "proper" cycle. After the research and talking to sources here in South Africa I am considering this:

Week 1-10 500mg testoviron (250mg Mon and Thu)
Week 1-10 400mg equipoise (200mh Tue and Fri)
Week 2-12 500IU HCG every 5 days
Week 11-12 Nolvadex (1 tab per day)

My stats, for what it's worth, are 40yrs, 6'5", 268 lbs and 12%bf. Been lifting for about 7 years.

I'm very concerned about my suggested HCG dosage and post cycle therapy (pct) and not so much about the inclusion of the equ, although I can be persuaded to drop it. I do realise that test is best etc!

Thanks again to all of the contributors to this forum who have made this such an excellent site and look forward to your comment.

I'd suggest dropping the EQ, and running a straight Test cycle. Let's find out exactly how you are going to respond to Test before stacking anything with it.

HCG looks fine....

post cycle therapy (pct) needs some work....

Start post cycle therapy (pct) two weeks after last Test injection, if using Nolvadex, do it as follows.
Days 1-14 - 40mg/day
Days 15-28 - 20mg/day

Thanks SC. I will certainly amend my post cycle therapy (pct) plan. I intended using the equ simply to assist on the potential water retention. I did use equi some 3 years ago (about 200mg pw) and there were no sides-probably because it was so little in the first place. Do you still think I should stick to test only?

mikesa said:
Do you still think I should stick to test only?

You have never run testosterone before....so "Yes".

PS....the EQ isn't gonna do shit for water retention. Look into an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor) if that is a concern.

I would run the hcg all the way through the cycle, refer to swales instructions. Why let the horse out of the barn? 250iu two days before 250iu one day before 2nd shot. At least check his words out. Meso or here

Toemonster said:
250iu two days before 250iu one day before 2nd shot. At least check his words out. Meso or here

That was strictly for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dosages, and I think he has amended that protocol slightly as well.

That is true, HCG protocol is different for cycles (vs. Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients).
Go with 300-500ius HCG every 4 or 5 days throughout cycle.

Back