First ever cycle. Test-E 400mg/wk

ZeoStane

Hey guys,
Been around here lurkin' for a while but decided that I would post my cycle so I can get your feedback. I love how you're all brutally honest, and really do your best to help people.

Ill be running test-e at 400mg/wk for 12 weeks. Pins on Monday & Thursday I have caber, letro, and adex on hand. I also have BenzaClin and Tretanoin to keep the acne away.

PCT will be nolva 40/40/20/20/10....may not need that last week though

Stats:
height= 6'3"
weight= 219
bench= 315
squat=425
deads=495

Diet will look like this for the most part, besides the cheat meals, family get togethers, etc...

Meal 1:
4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
1 cup of oats
1/4 cup blueberries
2 pills fish oil

Meal 2:
2 scoops of whey
1 cup of oats
1 tbsp honey

Meal 3:
8 oz. chicken
1 cup brown rice
1 cup broccoli

Meal 4:
6 oz steak
1 cup brown rice
1 cup broccoli

Meal 5:
8 oz salmon
1 sweet potato
3 cups of romaine lettuce
2 tbsp oil olive

Meal 6:
2 scoops whey
2 cups of milk
3 tbsp peanut butter

This diet is about 3,100 calories right now. My maintenance is 2,800.

Snacks.... peanut butter, almonds, greek yogurt, sharp cheddar (I live in wisconsin, it's hard to go without my cheese!).

The deeper I get into my cycle, and get increasingly hungrier, I'll add some of these snacks into my above stated meals while still continuing to snack. I tend to gain fat very easily so I don't just want to plunge into 4,000 calories right off the bat.

I welcome and encourage all feedback!!!!

Today was chest and tri's. Nothing out of the ordinary. Went heavy on all of my chest exercises and then did giant-sets on my tri's. Getting in my post workout meal right now, and then I work later tonight so I'll be bringing a premade meal along with me. Tomorrow is a scheduled off day, and then I will be out of town for the weekend to visit some family.

One thing I forgot to mention that is pretty darn important, IM ALREADY A WEEK IN.

While researching my first cycle, I was going through all the 1st cycle logs I could find and it really pissed me off. Most people do a half assed job and get lazy after 2 weeks. The ones who do make it to the end with their logs usually display shitty results simply because they don't know how to eat/ train.

So it's good to see someone who has a bit of lifting experience under their belt doing a decent log. I look forward to seeing your results as I have yet to start my 1st cycle in the near future. Let us know how it goes and make sure to train and eat your ass off!! Good luck!

400mg a week id cool , but how come ur not bumping it to 500mg , this is common recommenededdosage but thats still fine , u are not going to need caber on this cycle . caber is only needed and used when using a steroid that can cause prolactin related issues like deca . youll be fine with just adex , start it at .25 and see how that works out , if u are fine at that does then dont increase , otherwise if u start to get estrogen sides , increase it too .5 and stay at that dose for a couple weeks , u shouldnt have to go higher than that . but look good . good luck

Everything looks good. Don't be afrain to eat up to 3400-3500 when ur on cycle jus keep it clean cals. Drink a lot water. U didn't mention supps. Make sure u take multivitamins vitamin c fish oil and milk thistle. Start now if u haven't yet. Good luck. Post pics

Yeah I've been curious about PEDs ever since I was 16 Beard. I'm now getting my degree in kinesiology and physics so I have a pretty fair share of steroid research done haha. And I wish you luck with your cycle. Let me know when you start! I wanna sub to that to compare results

Fancy, I'm doing 400 to see how my body reacts. I understand that 500 wouldn't be very much different but I've already started. I may possibly bump to 600 around week 7, but seeing this is my first run, I'd like to note how my body takes a steady dose all the way through. And thank you for the info on caber as well. Much appreciated.

Horus, I will be bumping my cals as much as needed every week. Once I start to feel like I need more, I'll listen to my body and give it those extra cals. So far the only side I have is being really horny. It's a pretty cool feeling haha. And pics for sure! Most likely next week. Ill try and do them weekly for you guys.

Alright guys I'm back in town. Diet took a hit (to me anyways). I didn't plan on eating as much as I did, but whats done is done. Tomorrow I have a pin in the morning, work, then my lift.

Exactly 2 weeks in I'm looking like this:
View attachment 547896

I'd say I'm sitting around 13% BF right now. I get a good amount of chub still when I sit down. I'm not going to try and be like some people on here who are worried about the fat gain though. Come week 3, I'll be eating everything I can (within limits of course) to pack on as much mass as I possibly can. Ill post tomorrow to see if I "feel" anything.

No, I don't have any pictures in a similar pose but from now on I'll be taking all my weekly pictures like the second one I posted.

Hit chest and tri's today and all I can say is HOLY PUMPS! I thought this was a little bit too early to feel the effects of the test, but apparently not. I don't take pre-workout, and my carbs were the same as always so I know it was the test doin' it's job. I felt great! Lifts up by just a few pounds each (better than nothing!) and I was able to push out 1-2 more reps depending on the exercise.

Anyways, it's time to eat big, study some, and get some quality rest.

So I did chest a few days ago and now in my left pec I get this weird twitching. It comes and goes but is pretty annoying. Anyone ever get this before? My diet has fallen off a little bit, but starting tomorrow everything will be back to normal in that sense. Pumps are unbelievable and I've never felt better in the gym. Today was back...

deads:
225x12, 315x10, 405x8, 225x12

lat pulldowns:
160x14, 180x14, 220x10, 220x10

barbell rows:
135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 230x10

seated cable rows:
160x10, 180x10, 200x10, 250x7

500 reps of shrugs, various weights

and heres a week 3 pic:
View attachment 547983

I'm in a similar position just about to start Test E cycle at 600mg a week. I had a similar PCT in place but have changed it based on the advice of other members of this forum. I was advised tapering out the Nolva isn't required (E.G 40/40/20/20/10) and that Colmid should accompany it.

Do a search for "My 1st Steroid Cycle. Testosterone-Enanthate, Aromasin & Nolvadex." and read for your self.

Anybody second this opinion?

Been feeling really lazy in the gym as of late. Seems very odd to me. Is this a sign that maybe I should take a few days off and let my body rest up, or just push through it?

I did shoulders today and it was a pretty blah lift. And as for the not tapering off of nolva, I'm not going to do that.

I dont know if anyone is following this because I'm not writing everyday, but whatever...

Something that I have noticed is that it seems as though my appetite is decreasing. I struggle to finish 1/2 a cup of oats in the morning. Like REALLY struggle. Sometimes I just wind up throwing it away. Any thought on this guys?

Today was just Bi's and it went something like this

db curls:
30lbs x 15
40lbs x 11
45lbs x 9
45lbs x 9

bb curls:
95lbs x 10
95lbs x 10
105lbs x 8
105lbs x 6

incline hammers:
35lbs x 12
35lbs x 12
35lbs x 10
35lbs x 10

preacher curls:
65lbs x 10
65lbs x 8
65lbs x 7

db curl burnouts at 30lbs for 3 sets

db hammer burnouts at 30lbs for 3 sets

I still feel like I couldve kept going, but I had a lot of work to get finished and didn't want to be there all night. Strength is still about the same and week 4 is about to come up real soon. Hoping to see/feel some good changes, because right I just feel fat haha.

Some tips on the appetite would be much appreciated as well! I can eat my last meal at 10pm-11pm and wake up at 8, go to class and not be hungry until around 1pm or so. I don't do that of course, but when I eat it's like I instantly feel bloated and don't want to finish my plate. It sucks!

Ditch the oats in the morning and go for a fruit. Ive found eating 300g on complex carbs very tough, and it leaves me bloated. Ive been eating a lot of bananas lately.

About the hit back today after taking yesterday off. I got really busy with work and other things so I should be well rested for today. Tomorrow is the end of week 4 and I have 6 pounds gained so far. I'm really hoping that within the next week I start to REALLY see and REALLY feel the changes, because right now it's not much at all. I know technically it's still early, but I'm eager to feel "on."

P.S.-- Is anyone even on this thread? I feel like no haha

Back