Hypertension, bloodwork and Test E?

musclefit89

Im currently taking BP medicine. My question is, can I use smaller doses of Test E while having hypertension. Waiting on my bloodwork to come back with the results before proceeding to cycle. So, no I have not started cycling and looking for advice from the experts on whether its okay to cycle or stick to natural weight training?

STATS: Age- 28
Height- 6'3
Weight- 210LBS.

Diet:
Breakfast- 5 whole eggs, 1 cup of Oats w/banana
Meal 1-4: Spaghetti w/ground beef and veggies ( Got tired of Chicken and rice)
Snacks: fruits and raw veggies in between meals.

If you can? Anythings possible, but you risk increasing BP while doing it.

I'm more concerned about your diet, pasta, for 4 meals per day? And ground beef? what fat percentage?
Double those eggs whites in the morning.
You should at least flash steam the raw veggies to break down the cell membranes.

Hey there , welcome to the board :wavey:

Ya know I haven't seen to many cases of Test E promoting too high a BP. I have always run on the high side not on cycle with no problems. My diastolic ranging mid 80's to just below or 90.

Only the running of Dbol upped my BP too much. I backed it down and was ok. But back to you OP. I'm not a doctor so I can only tell you what I've experienced. Keep stick track and let your doc know if when you start if it rises.... Sorry kinda Simple Simon answer ! :dunno:

Wish a the best here,
OMM

Chicken. I understand its not fun to have chicken for every meal but you dont need to.
You got salmon, turkey, tuna, skirt steak etc as well.

I concur with the turkey, salmon, lamb, tuna, skirt steak, tbone steak, rib eye steak. all that goodness.
and be sure to add brown rice to your diet. your colon will love you for it.

Im currently taking BP medicine. My question is, can I use smaller doses of Test E while having hypertension. Waiting on my bloodwork to come back with the results before proceeding to cycle. So, no I have not started cycling and looking for advice from the experts on whether its okay to cycle or stick to natural weight training?

Height- 6'3
Weight- 210LBS.

Diet:
Hey and please check out the how to make videos on youtube. good stuff there man and easy to make.

Height- 6'3
Weight- 210LBS.

Diet:

what is the name of your blood preasure med? what is your standing bp now?

Currently Im on 5mg of Bisoprolol. Im looking into two different suppliers, Balkan Labs and Andromed labs for gear. Just not familiar due to no experience with either supplier. Any advice?

I know Im asking too much but this is for future planning nothing current.

Back