First ever cycle. Test-E 400mg/wk

Im following this log, its great to see your sticking with the thread man, props. keep posting and updating us, your answering alot of questions for the newbs who need to follow as well. Great work, its hard, but if it was easy we would all be stacked lol. way to put in the work

Haha alright great! It's good reinforcement to see that people are following along. Anyways, today my girl found my stash =x. Luckily, she wasn't too upset and now is over it. She also said she'll help keep me on track with my diet and make sure I'm up to par on everything so pretty cool if you ask me!

Today was just bi's (this week is really busy so I'll be hitting one muscle group per day besides on the weekends). But oh my, let me tell you was I feelin' it today. I woke up late for class so was only able to have a shake with 2 scoops of whey and 1/2 cup of oats mixed in it. Usually, that can keep me full for a while especially early in the morning. Yet an hour and a half later my stomach was grumbling like crazy haha. I had to skip out on the library just to eat again! Tomorrow I'll be packing a lunch for sure haha.

When I finally got to the gym I did this:
DB CURLS:
20lbs x 20 (warmup, slow and super-controlled)
35lbs x 12
45lbs x 10
50lbs x 8, then I said why the hell not and....
55lbs x 7. Never done 55's before so that's a PR for me I guess

SEATED INCLINE CURLS:
40lbs x 10
40lbs x 8
45lbs x 8
45lbs x 6

STANDING BB CURLS:
90lbs x 10
90lbs x 10
90lbs x 8....this is when I started to die out a little bit
70lbs x 12, elbows pinned to my sides and shoulders tucked back as far as possible. I did this one 3 times.

HAMMERS:
40lbs x 15
50lbs x 12
50lbs x 12
50lbs x 10

PREACHERS ONE ARMS:
40lbs x 10
40lbs x 10
40lbs x 8

Then after I hit the gym, I had 2 scoops of whey and an entire box of Barilla pasta haha. Yes, I'm that hungry. I've got work from 8-midnight so I'm sure I'll be starving after that too.

So something really weird happened today.....

I went for my second pin of week 5 and when I aspirated I got a mixture of what looked like pus and blood. Probably a little less than a cc. I shot it onto some toilet paper, and it looked very very oily, just like test in the pin. Or like when you get that drop of blood after your pin that has a little oil in it, just thicker.

I'm thinking this is just oil that hasn't been absorbed yet (or should I say hoping). I don't have a fever and I feel fine. It's a UGL so I am getting some swelling a day or so after my pins and a bit of pain, but I'm thinking this is the high BA content. I've read plenty of others who get red and swollen from their UGL's, but this was just freaky.

So then i took another pin and aspirated in my glute where it is still swollen from the last pin I did, and a little bit of that goop came out! Not as much, but you could see it.

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS WOULD BE GREAT.

P.S.- the swelling and "pain" from my pins go away in about 4 days total, including the 1-2 of it starting to "hurt."

Back