First full sarm cycle lgd/s4

Hows the vision?
I was reading about SARMS today and one thing that really stood out was many people complaining about horrible vision at night/in the dark.

Hey all sorry for the delay, here is the past five days, sunday was rest. Been swamped but diet had been clean and made the workouts of course :)

Started Forma Stanzole for the logging Friday 13 March 15

Hows the vision?
I was reading about SARMS today and one thing that really stood out was many people complaining about horrible vision at night/in the dark.

AS Joz suggested i have bumped it up to 65 per day and increasing a little to find sweet spot, no sides that i have seen so far, I only take one dose on sundays though ( my rest day )

Hows the vision?

This only goes with S4, and even then it's absolutely 100% person dependent. The higher dosage you go, the more risk you're taking to get those vision sides. And it isn't horrible, I've experienced them before when I was experimenting with high dosages...I was driving one night and noticed I couldn't differentiate between water puddles in the road and the actual road...I couldn't see the light reflecting off. Hard to explain. BUT: the half life of s4 is short. I stopped taking it, and within a day the sides were disappearing. Years later I've had several check ups at the eye doc, even told him what I took and he did a full exam, which I passed with flying colors.

The vision sides are absolutely 100% manageable (IF you even get them, and if you stick to the safe dosages you're on the safe side).

AS Joz suggested i have bumped it up to 65 per day and increasing a little to find sweet spot, no sides that i have seen so far, I only take one dose on sundays though ( my rest day )

How are things going? Have any sides with the bump up of dose?

Back