First Homebrew problem/ question

J-Radical

Seasoned Vet
I tried to ask this earlier but it didn't go thru I guess... Anyway. I started with 30 g test e powder, 2ml BA 18 BB and 57.50mls of oil. Followed all the directions and I am coming out with what looks like 120 mls. What am I doing wrong. I used the calculator and the .75 weight everyone seems to recommend. Any help would be very helpful. Thanks in advanced.....

And I haven't filtered it yet. I wouldn't think that would make a 20 ml difference

Are you trying to make 300mg/ml? Test e weight is .943
Your formula is right w/ .75 as the weight

Last edited:
This the weight chart I use.
Testosterone Base - 1g Displaces 0.893mL
TestosteronePropionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone enanthate - 1g Displaces 0.943mL
Testosterone cypionate - 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Testosterone decanoate - 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Testosterone Isocaproate - 1g Displaces 0.935mL
Testosterone Phenylpropionate - 1g Displaces 0.885mL
Trenbolone Acetate - 1g Displaces 0.848mL
Trenbolone enanthate- 1g Displaces 0.909mL
Nandrolone deconate- 1g Displaces 0.962mL
Masterone propionate - 1g Displaces 0.935mL

I mixed up 25g today and it came out perfect

Any recommendations on what to do? That would be around 250 then with the formula I used and ill have 120mls??. Correct?

*** That is super helpful!! Thanks man

Oh and do u have the weight for eq? Bold U

Last edited:
if I left it alone the way it is... in ur opinion would it still be painless?? If I don't leave it alone what should I add subtract??

Ok, lets do some calcul here to clear things up. In a 10ml vial (250mg/ml), there is 2.5g of test E. So you got 30g of test e, that makes : 30 / 2.5 = 12 .
12 vials X 10ml = 120ml. I think that there is nothing wrong here.

Here is where I messed up the first time I believe. When I tried my first batch I was shooting for 100mls at 300mgs.... I did all the measurement and started the process. I had a few smaller bottles of oil at 50mls each. Well when I mixed everything together I then added the oil. I figured the bottle was measured out correctly so I just poured it in. It shot up to like 110 mls. I thought maybe the bottle just had a lot more in it than 50 mls. so what should I do in that situation. I have 110 mls or so that are made up of 50mls oil and the the rest the test e bb and ba. I didn't realize the weight would be so different, I don't know why everyone says use .75 in the calculator. anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do... Is the mixture I have no usuable?? should I scrap it? or what? Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.

Here is where I messed up the first time I believe. When I tried my first batch I was shooting for 100mls at 300mgs.... I did all the measurement and started the process. I had a few smaller bottles of oil at 50mls each. Well when I mixed everything together I then added the oil. I figured the bottle was measured out correctly so I just poured it in. It shot up to like 110 mls. I thought maybe the bottle just had a lot more in it than 50 mls. so what should I do in that situation. I have 110 mls or so that are made up of 50mls oil and the the rest the test e bb and ba. I didn't realize the weight would be so different, I don't know why everyone says use .75 in the calculator. anyway, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do... Is the mixture I have no usuable?? should I scrap it? or what? Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys.

If you were aiming for 100mls at 300mg/ml, and you got 110ml, your stuff will be 10% less strong. So in other words, it should be around 270mg/ml. Don't throw it in the garbage its good to go

so even though it only has around 50mls of oil when its supposed to have 57.50?? I may be just confusing myself or maybe I am dumber than I thought LOL. so basically in the bottle it is around 30g test powder, 50mls of oil. 2 mls and 18 mls of ba and bb and its around 110 mls. The weight messed me up going from .75 to .943.... Do I need more oil? and if left the same will it be painful?

***I just finished pct not that long ago so I don't want to try it myself yet. I want my body to fully recover after a pretty hard hit summer.... Thanks samsport and vicious again for all the help

Yup exactly. and I only put in around 50mls because I thought there was extra in the bottle.... that was before I was told that it is .943 not .75

so you should be good to go then. Do the calculation with .943 displace and see how much oil is required... i believe it should be around 40ml? since you have 10ml extra

lets see... 30g powder * .943 = 28.29ml
+ 2ml BA
+ 18 ml BB

So you need 100 - 48.29 = 51.71 that's how much oil you need. You have heated the oil and everything dissolved right?

It looks good to go... No swirls or separation from what I can see.

** I filtered it already as well. I definitely ended up with like 110 mls after it was said and done

Last edited:
okay well I'm not sure what's going on here; the only thing I can see is the powder displace is wrong with .943 and .75 ... .943 could be for 100% pure Test E powder, maybe yours isnt 100% pure, wich isnt unusual. Just pin it it should be fine

Back