First homebrew... Test E Tren E and Deca...

Did I do it correctly?

• That SHIT doesnt look right!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DallasGT01

I was wondering if these look right... I followed Dtones recipes for all of them... im a week in (2 shots) and no issues.. besides some soreness...

order left to right..

Test E Tren E Deca

Last edited:
You really can't determine that much from pics, but from my experience that Tren doesn't look anywhere NEAR dark enough...

How confident are you on your raws? Trenbolone Enanthate powder is very yellow, and actually has a mustard-like smell.

its alittle darker then all my other items... the powder was a mustard color... does it matter that its GSO and a 2/18 mix?

Smell the powder, see if it's a strong smell. Of course we'd need to mass spec the powder to tell for sure, but I know that Tren smells like no other, and it's strong. Powder sources are known to dilute more expensive raws with less expensive raws.

Your 2/18 BA/BB ratio is great. I'm assuming you're producing at a 100mg/ml

Tren is EXTREMELY dark orange, even closer to brown when the hormone is melting down. The finished product is also pretty dark orange, it should have a stark contrast with your Test and Deca.

My tren E powder started out off-white, then turned yellow over some time. Other powders stay white or light beige. Some tren E that I kept around for years turned to brittle brown crystals that easily crunch up into orange powder. Deca and test D, C or P have always been clear in solution. In grapeseed @ 2/20 the test and deca have always been faint grape green and the tren dark orange.

Back