***first pics here comments welcome*****

Let me be honest... and quite honest I will be. Three cycles? You must be shitting me. What the fuck do you eat, fruit roll ups? post cycle therapy (pct) of 20mg Hershey's chocolate per day? Let's start off with the chest since some miraculous people on here think it's going somewhere. For starters they look like breasts, no lie. Where the fuck are your nipples going? Three more cycles they should be on your groin. What the fuck is that shit growing off your chest? Get some 409 or Pine-Sol to clean the fucking puss off; Jesus Christ. In these amazing three cycles have you gotten a chance to work on your arms? Fuck sake man... looks like string beans. The tattoo, a good touch especially with such intimidating arms. Now that you've wasted money to get women's breasts and a chest full of puss with nipples that look like tree ornaments maybe you can drag your sloppy ass to GNC and get some whey protein and creatine. You want to lift like a high school student you should be treated like one. God still loves you.

Hard to tell from those pics, but it is obvious you wokout and your chest and delts look to me to be the farthest along. From the pics I'd say work on the back and arms a little.

Post more pics. Good Luck Bro. Looking good!

Eagle,
Don't pay attention to stuipd comments. You look good and could look better. You did need work on your arms, they're to small for the size of your chest.

frankmumu said:
Eagle,
Don't pay attention to stuipd comments. You look good and could look better. You did need work on your arms, they're to small for the size of your chest.

you couldnt be more correct about the arms. actually i want to improve on everything. i appriciate the positive feedback.

Back