First steroid cycle Need some advice

well, at the very beginning of internet forums it wasnt ment to be like its now : "post 200 stickies and hope no one asks you a question".

people come on forums to talk to real people... they can read all the info without the registration.

It's funny. I see you arguing on several other threads. I can almost guarantee you'll have an opposing view point no matter the topic. We're all here to help each other. The original OP has no knowledge of proper training, diet, and aas use. It really is offensive. People already have a negative disposition towards AAS users because of wreckless behavior other users exhibit. The truth will be spoken here. I'm not going to sugar coat a poor choice with praise and advice.

Besides, what the hell have you provided this forum? Nothing.

uhhhhhh....... is he actually being serious?? three weeks?! That's a recipe for bad stuff bro... People that have been lifting seriously for 5 years don't even consider AAS

It's funny. I see you arguing on several other threads. I can almost guarantee you'll have an opposing view point no matter the topic. We're all here to help each other. The original OP has no knowledge of proper training, diet, and aas use. It really is offensive. People already have a negative disposition towards AAS users because of wreckless behavior other users exhibit. The truth will be spoken here. I'm not going to sugar coat a poor choice with praise and advice.

Besides, what the hell have you provided this forum? Nothing.

Some ppl like to argue for the sake of arguing while others know what's real and what's bullshit. Some ppl use a combination of science and anecdotal evidence to back their claims/theories/recommendations while others rely solely on unsubstantiated claims/no science/straight up bullshit. Some ppl know how to cycle intelligently while others are complete fools when it comes to cycling. Hopefully the educated and sincere ppl can tell the difference of who to trust and listen to and who to ignore. In the mean time props to you for recognizing bullshit when you smell it and fighting the good fight. Rock on my man lol.

Back