First Steroid Cycle

TheOperat1on

Hey guys I am new to the forums and the gear scene.

I plan on running the following cycle(my first ever)
10 Weeks of Test-Enanthate in the following order;

Weeks 1-10:250mg(Mon) 250mg(Thurs)
Weeks 12-14: 40mg Nolva

My Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will be letrozole in the case of any symptoms of gyno.

Some info about my self

I have been training off and on for 4 years unfortunately things in my life have always seemed to take me away from working out and I loose much of my gains due to simply not working out or eating enough.
Currently I have been working out for a solid three months consuming 4-5K calories per day and have gained 30 pounds with limited fat gains. I am 23 and currently 6.0' tall and weigh 182lbs with a body fat percentage sitting around 12%

I am going on a trip down south for a week which will be near the end of my cycle, I leave on a monday and come back on a friday/saturday. Obviously I wont be able to inject while I am away so should I inject on friday/saturday or wait until the following monday ?

Anyones thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Just my opinion but I would throw something in with your test.. You only get to have a first cycle once make it worth it. Why can't you pin while your gone? You want to keep your pins consistent so your test levels stay consistent.

Just my opinion but I would throw something in with your test.. You only get to have a first cycle once make it worth it. Why can't you pin while your gone? You want to keep your pins consistent so your test levels stay consistent.

absolutely horrible advice. first cycle should always be test only cycles to see how you respond to the drug...too many compounds you wont know where your sides are coming from..

Well lets just say that the gear I am getting is not going to be prescribed to me. I also dont think I will be able to get into the country I am going to with needles and a vial of test. I do want to take a relatively light first cycle to see how my body reacts as I have never done anything like this before.

Last edited:
Use an empty, cleaned out Visine bottle to put your test in and throw a couple pins in your luggage. The pins should'nt bring too much scrutiny.

Hey guys I am new to the forums and the gear scene.

I plan on running the following cycle(my first ever)
10 Weeks of Test-Enanthate in the following order;

Weeks 1-10:250mg(Mon) 250mg(Thurs)
Weeks 12-14: 40mg Nolva

My Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will be letrozole in the case of any symptoms of gyno.

Some info about my self

I have been training off and on for 4 years unfortunately things in my life have always seemed to take me away from working out and I loose much of my gains due to simply not working out or eating enough.
Currently I have been working out for a solid three months consuming 4-5K calories per day and have gained 30 pounds with limited fat gains. I am 23 and currently 6.0' tall and weigh 182lbs with a body fat percentage sitting around 12%

I am going on a trip down south for a week which will be near the end of my cycle, I leave on a monday and come back on a friday/saturday. Obviously I wont be able to inject while I am away so should I inject on friday/saturday or wait until the following monday ?

Anyones thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

i don't know what the guys are advising to you there.

IMO you need to grow about 18 other lbs of solid mass, lean, with keeping your 12% of BF, before to make cycle.

ther's no spectacular thing you can expect at 182 lbs for 6' heigh seriously. at least you have to be at 195 lbs. not need AAs for this, but a solid diet----3J advices in diet forum section.

and nothing else;

AAS never makes miracles. diet did and do.

Cycle looks good, pretty basic. But if u decide to run its course I would absulutly add clomid to your post cycle therapy (pct).
Stick to test only
And make sure u have a locked in diet and ALL your gear and protection before u start if u decide to do so

Good advice Kane. I scanned the post quickly. I am 39, 5'6 and 190 lbs at @ 14 % b.f..... 6'0 at 180'ish - you could def. grow a good deal more concentrating on diet.

My diet isn't bad keep in mind I have naturally gained 30 lbs in 3 months. Im more afraid of plateauing and never getting to where I want to be, I don't want to be huge the physique I would like to acheive is something like zyzz or vince delmonte

My diet isn't bad keep in mind I have naturally gained 30 lbs in 3 months. Im more afraid of plateauing and never getting to where I want to be, I don't want to be huge the physique I would like to acheive is something like zyzz or vince delmonte
30 lbs in 3 months. Thats fucking awesome if its lean bodyweight. If you honestly gain like that I wopuld hold off on the juice for another 6 months to see if you stop gaining. Keep in mind Zyzz died trying to keep that low bodyfat.....

30 lbs in 3 months. Thats fucking awesome if its lean bodyweight. If you honestly gain like that I wopuld hold off on the juice for another 6 months to see if you stop gaining. Keep in mind Zyzz died trying to keep that low bodyfat.....

Yea I probably will hold off, the only fat gains I have gotten is a small amount on my lower abs, my upper abs are still defined and visible. I dont consider the ammount of fat I have gained to be too bad considering the ammount of food I consume on a daily basis. My arms have gone from 14" to 16" my benchpress has increased from 145lbs 5X5 to 225lbs 4,3,3,3,3. If I cannot hit 200lbs in 6 months I will probably go ahead with the original cycle I posted.

Why not use aromisin or a-dex for that AI? There is nuthing wrong with using this however IMO general Aromatase inhibitor (AI) protocol would be to use letro with gyno that begins to get out of control and is not being stopped by your other choice of Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Its always great to have on hand, and used when problems are worsening, however, i wouldnt use it for a "maintenance" Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to prevent gyno/control a mild problem because of its potency and potential side effects right of the bat. Are you prone to gyno?

Back