First sus and deca cycle.

Deepd

Hey guys I'm 30 6ft and 170. Have a insane metabolism. Know the weight may seem low but trust me I'm genetically maxed. Never had a pinch of fat on me and even when taking in 3000 calories a day for months with little to no activity and not working out I don't gain any kind of weight. This is my 4th cycle. Last cycle got amazing results with 1mil/100 mg of T-prop eod and .5mil 50mg of tren ace eod with the test shots. Ran for 10 weeks
Gained 35 pounds went from 165-190. And more ripped then I ever been in my life, probably like 4% body fat. About 2 months after my cycle I fucked up my rotator cuff in my shoulder. That was 8 months ago. My buddy had a package of gear he let go to me for cheap. Plus heard deca is good for joints so decided to give it a try(never used deca b4)

Thinking of a cycle like this
Week 1-4
35mg anadrol ed
450mg deca dura 1.5 mil a week(1 shot?)
4/5mil sus250 m w f 600mg

Week4-12
4/5mil of sus250 m w f 600mg
450mg of deca dura 1.5mil

Week 12-14
4/5mil of sus250 m w f 600mg

Now I have a bottle of t400 that I'd like to possibly use from week 9-14 instead of the sus (so I dont have to purchase another bottle of sus, any problems there if I keep the mg total of test the same at 600mg?)

Pct starting week 16
Clomid 100mg ed
Week 17 50mg ed
Week 18 50mg ed
Week 19 50mg ed

Have you tried 4000 or 5000 calories? How will you grow on a cycle if you can't eat enough calories?

I'm not real fond of you cycle layout either.

Last edited:
I'm not really buying the 4% body fat or you can't gain weight. You gotta eat.. you gotta eat good...

Oh ya when I did my last cycle I was around 5 a day didn't need to eat lean either 3 chicken breasts a day. 6 cups of pasta salad , half a tub potato salad. 2 burgers loaded with veggies, 2 servings of fruit 2 cans of tuna 2-3 protien shakes and as many granadilla bars and veggie and dip snacks as a felt. I'm always in a constant state of hunger. Appetite is good. Gained 35 lbs in 10 weeks didn't do that on 3000 brother.

What would u change about the layout?

Eating 5000 cals is hard to maintain for more then months. Want to get to my weight of 210 then consume 3500-4000 a day and work out 3 days a week to maintain it after cycle. Hoping to stay steady between 190-200.

Same reason anyone does juice. Want to gain 30-40lbs in. 3 months not 3-5 years.

If you learn how to eat you could get to 200lbs pretty easily Natty. Then run a cycle. Plus you won't lose all your gains right after your cycle ends. Why pack on the pounds just to go back to your old inadequate diet afterwards?

You are putting the cart before the horse. 6' 170 at age 30 is the proof in the pudding that your diet is inadequate. Running a cycle won't magically fix that issue.

Learn how to diet. Get to 200lbs on your own and then run a cycle. Make it your 2016 New Year's Resolution.

I get where your comming from. Don't think u get where I'm comming from. Some people are extremely hard gainers. Not genetically gifted to put on mass. Which is why I'm looking for an advantage I can hold my weight at 3000 a day if I hit the gym I've done it before. Not being able to work out for 6months is what helped me lose the mass I was carrying. I appreciate your input but my inquiry was regarding the cycle which I created around the gear I have on me. If you have improvements regarding the doses and structure regarding my cycle I'd appreciate it.

Eating 5000 cals is hard to maintain for more then months. Want to get to my weight of 210 then consume 3500-4000 a day and work out 3 days a week to maintain it after cycle. Hoping to stay steady between 190-200.

My TDEE is over 4200 calories. It's totally doable, just have to put in the effort.

You didn't put on 35lbs of muscle in ten weeks by the way, that's not possible. (that's about 70,000 calories surplus per month ALL going to muscle, which anyone that has bulked before knows just isn't doable)

To be fair, I'll answer your question though; there's a minimal impact of switching testosterone types in your scenario. You'll see a small dip in levels as the prop clears from the sustanon, then it will balance out as the T400 esters reach serum levels.

I get where your comming from. Don't think u get where I'm comming from. Some people are extremely hard gainers. Not genetically gifted to put on mass. Which is why I'm looking for an advantage I can hold my weight at 3000 a day if I hit the gym I've done it before. Not being able to work out for 6months is what helped me lose the mass I was carrying. I appreciate your input but my inquiry was regarding the cycle which I created around the gear I have on me. If you have improvements regarding the doses and structure regarding my cycle I'd appreciate it.

I get where you are coming from. I just don't buy the "I'm a hard gainer" stuff we hear from guys all the time. If you can maintain your desired 200lbs at 3000 calories, you should be able to gain on 3000 calories while sitting at 170lbs. But it sounds like you aren't able to consume 3000 calories easily right now.

What were your average daily macros this week? And did your weight change?

Last edited:
Must be some kinda legend then ;) cuz that happened, as I stated was consuming around 5000 cals a day on the tren and prop cycle I stated. Thanks for the info on the test inquiry.

I get where you are coming from. I just don't buy the "I'm a hard gainer" stuff we hear from guys all the time. If you can maintain your desired 200lbs at 3000 calories, you should be able to gain on 3000 calories while sitting at 170lbs. But it sounds like you aren't able to consume 3000 calories easily right now. .

What were your average daily macros this week? And did your weight change?

I said I can maintain my weight at 3000 not losing or gaining. That was while not working out thus not burning as many calories. I'm currently up around 5000 now that I've been back to the gym for the last 2 months.(eating lots of food while not being able to work out was a waste of money) Which I have toned and gained 2lbs. As I've stated it's not consuming food i have a problem with. I eat the same thing everyday, with the diet I showed above.

At 6' 170 you are not genetically maxed, not a chance. You having a fast metabolism or being a 'hard gainer' does not mean your genetically maxed. You not being able to get past 170 can be due to a number of different things. The MAIN thing being nutrition. You either aren't eating enough or, you aren't eating enough of the right foods. And, although at one point in my journey I though it was all about overall calories and macros, I have since realized it goes far past that, so just cramming in a shitload of food isn't going to do a thing if your body cant break those foods down, absorb them and utilize them as best it can.

You can eat all you want but if you aren't able to utilize those foods you are eating by digesting them properly then everything is a waste of time. So, get the nutrition dialed in. Eat your proteins, fats, and carbohydrates but, make sure to get plenty of micro nutrients in as well from veggies and leafy greens to help digestion of the macronutrients. Get fiber in take where it should be and go get yourself a digestive enzyme to aid in digestion.

Aside from that being the main cause, the next thing is possible over training IMO, and I know some guys say 'overtraining' is bullshit but its not, you can even over train while on gear as far as Im concerned . I have no idea how you train (how many days a week and for how long) but, if you have a crazy fast metabolism I would train less. You don't really need to decrease frequency but possibly decrease volume allowing you to not damage the muscle too much and allowing your body to heal faster. You don't need to go into the gym a blow everything out to the point youre crippled, or even sore the next day to grow. Fast metabolism+training too much=not growing how you should. All it is, is a catch up game if this is the case.

Lastly, I would look at your Total Testosterone levels, LH and FSH levels through a blood test to see where those sit. You stated you ran a few cycles now....but have you recovered? Running cycles upon cycles without ever properly recovering is going to leave your natural Testosterone production tanked most likely and that in itself could be another reason you aren't gaining weight. Doing PCT doesnt mean you recover, it means you did PCT....that's it.

I don't really see a need to extend the cycle an extra 2 weeks with a different ester. And the PCT timing is off. 2 weeks is not enough time to allows the hormones to leave your body. Wait 4 weeks with Sustanon as it has the long Decanoate ester in it which has a apparent half life of 15 days. Starting PCT too soon will equal a failed PCT. And run Nolvadex along side the Clomid, it will improve chances of recovery.

Same reason anyone does juice. Want to gain 30-40lbs in. 3 months not 3-5 years.
U
R

Not 4 percent body fat. That would make you so close to dying you d not be here shoveling stuff back into the stable.
Eating 5k calories e d is a bold statement...the pure volume of food involved is daunting. I despise terms like

I eat like a horse---U ever bother to look up how much a horse eats ?

30-40 pds in 3 months---impossible. Only by trying to intentionally convert test into estro ie into WATER retention would those numbers be attainable.

Hard gainer-- Another statement that gives me a rash. If this life were e z there would be more in shape muscular type s than there are...gears not the fix but it will assist you in attaining reasonable goals in reasonable time frames.
Try to gain 12 pounds muscle in 3 months and able to keep 8 --- your golden.

Ur 30. I been in the gym longer than u been breathing. I know I m less than avg compared to some of the behemoth s on here but I like you need to, recognize genetic limits, adherence to diet, proper training for size , allowing for proper rest and doing light cycles are the way to live a long, lean, and strong (relative term, granted) life.

Last edited:
Must be some kinda legend then ;) cuz that happened, as I stated was consuming around 5000 cals a day on the tren and prop cycle I stated. Thanks for the info on the test inquiry.
Yes a legend that's almost half my weight, yet only a few inches shorter. :doh:

You guys dont know how muscles grow. 3000 cals for 170 lbs is enough! Youre taking aas and think you should eat huge meals? No! Your body have limits and your body isnt all muscle. 3k for 170 lbs is perfectly fine.

You guys dont know how muscles grow. 3000 cals for 170 lbs is enough! Youre taking aas and think you should eat huge meals? No! Your body have limits and your body isnt all muscle. 3k for 170 lbs is perfectly fine.

Its not if hes burning more than that during a day due to physically activities and work and so on and so forth. If hes burning more than 3000 then 3000 is not enough, if hes not gain off of 3000 then it not enough either. So no offence, but its not us that doesnt know how much grows.

I totally get you bro. I am also a "hard gainer" or extremely hard to gain anything and most people don't understand that and it's easy for them to say just beat more. I do agree that you could probably eat more but 3000 cal should be enough. I believe the term for hard gainers is ectomorph, I could be wrong but sounds right. When I started aas I was 27yro at 135lb. My first cycle was sust only at 500mg ew. And are 6-8 full meals a day and gained about 20lds and kept about 10lbs post cycle. Took time off and did a good cycle for 10 weeks with test e 500mg ew, deca 600mg ew and d bol 35mg ed. Gained 30lbs. Was very pleased but all I did was eat constantly and drank sometimes 1 gal of water per day and pretty much lived in the gym. I may not have done it like most here would have but most here are already of good size and gain easier but it worked for me and That's what important. And yes my pct was in order. It has been 11 years since my last cycle and I weigh 160 on average. I am 41 yro so I did keep some of my gains but I didn't stay in the gym like I should have and partied a lot. Oh yeah I gained 1 pound a day which was too fast imo. Now I'm settled down and am starting a cycle similar to that of my last cycle except this time I'm using eq. Sorry for the long post but go just wanted to let you know that you are not alone and there is someone that understands because I have been there. Good luck bro do what works for you.

Back