Wuts up bros! I'm starting this thread in my third week of this cycle-
To catch you up I'm in third week of
Test e 500/ wk
Deca 500/wk
Npp 400/ wk for wk 1-6
Test prop 350/wk started this week and run for 1 more after that
30 mg dbol pre workout ed
.25-.5 mg adex eod

So far everything's steady and good. Up 9 lbs and getting stronger. ALTHOUGH, I just started the prop with 2 pins so far, and each site has a big hard knot and swollen. I'm supposed to pin again tonight but reluctant...any thoughts? Is there too much test in my body or prop just doesn't like me??? All compounds are the same brand and I have no problem with the others.

Stats
35 years
Started @ 180 lbs
5'8''
20 % bf
I had a before pic on other post, I'll load it again soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so everyone's clear. Is this your very first cycle? Or is it your first cycle using these compounds? Thanks.

Thanks for asking. Yes first ligit cycle, but I pinned 4 different compounds a couple times in early 20's some guy gave me.

Any thoughts on my question in regards to the prop?

Test prop is notoriously more painful than enanthate. Some can be really bad or even a little dirty.
Your cycle seems a little more complicated than you're ready for imo. Front loading isn't really necessary. I can see stopping the deca and test e in favor or npp and prop at the end to start pct sooner, but adding to the front and backing off at the end makes it a bitch to control estrogen levels. Just making you aware if you weren't.
Hope I helped

1 st LEGIT cycle eh ? Damn it dude. For your age you jumped into a test conversion factory of Soviet production number s and then added a 19 nor to boot. I am not dogging you at all but there are potential pitfall s to this Mini gun approach but if you keep ur ai handy get 19 nor addressing drug s should deca dick come calling you will probly be fine.

Week 5 and 6 will tell if and how the 19 nor will be tolerated and again u will probably be fine.
U are no spring chicken tho not old. Ur strength, muscles, will out strip ur ligament s ability to keep pace so I d avoid heavy triple s or god forbid single s when a tendon or ligament does let go it ll be in epic fashion.

Enjoy wild man.

T

Yeah man, I know I'm over zealous with this cycle, it's just who I am, always been an extremist. Well to simplify it at this point in the cycle, should I just drop the prop and npp?

Here's my deranged thinking again, but I want to run the deca 12 weeks test 15 weeks then drop test down to maybe 350/week and start tren ace for 8-10 weeks and mast e for like 10 weeks.

Just ideas I'm rollin with unless somebody gives me other advice or wutever

Your 1st cycle is what i have planned for my 3rd lol. The test prop i am pinning that i recieved from an unnamed board sponsor rhymes with dsl is smooth

Yeah man, I know I'm over zealous with this cycle, it's just who I am, always been an extremist. Well to simplify it at this point in the cycle, should I just drop the prop and npp?

Here's my deranged thinking again, but I want to run the deca 12 weeks test 15 weeks then drop test down to maybe 350/week and start tren ace for 8-10 weeks and mast e for like 10 weeks.

Just ideas I'm rollin with unless somebody gives me other advice or wutever

No man thats way too much, either drop the prop/npp or continue with it alongside the test e/deca run the test 15 deca 14 and pct 2 weeks after last pin. Adfing tren and mast for an additional 8 weeks seems way overkill especially for a first cycle. Experiment with that stuff later. Just my 2 cents

Yeah Teutonic so far so good no sides and libido is through the roof. As far as my lifts I'm staying human so to speak not acting like the hulk and ripping my shit all apart. Thanks for the reply man

I hear ya Gibs, I enjoyed living vicariously through your cycle that's why I went with deca/test too. Like I said man I'm always balls to the wall for better or worse, that's where my logic is. If not right away that'll be my second cycle.

how long does it take until the decay kicks in? So I know when I have to drop the npp

I hear ya Gibs, I enjoyed living vicariously through your cycle that's why I went with deca/test too. Like I said man I'm always balls to the wall for better or worse, that's where my logic is. If not right away that'll be my second cycle.

how long does it take until the decay kicks in? So I know when I have to drop the npp

Many of your answers are in the Steroid profiles.
You are aware that the 9 pounds in 3 weeks is all water. You can't grow MM in the first 3 week of a cycle..... Nothing wrong with the 9 lbs of water it's all apart of it, I am just clarifying that for you. A lot of synergistic activity to happen to grow muscle.

With 20% BF you will have a tendency to gain more water then at 12-15% BF.

With that being said why also the dbol? That will make it harder to control the water. Better to have started with just the Prop as a kicker and the first week not 2nd or 3rd. ??? I don't understand your thinking at all with this cycle.

Too much test in your Body ? why? And it has nothing to do with the knots. As said that's you labs Prop. You can't do too much test.

Last edited:
Ur welcome.
Don t be thinking OMM is just drop kicking you; his comment s ARE valid but your "in this fight " so I ll just hope all stay s well and re iterate-enjoy the super human sex and let s pray any and all sides that DO arise are manageable.
Remember a 100 percent PCT reivival or in ur case, return to trt will be a bit underwhelming after a 1400 mg Stormtroopers assault on ur heads both big and little.

Your 1st cycle is what i have planned for my 3rd lol. The test prop i am pinning that i recieved from an unnamed board sponsor rhymes with dsl is smooth
I was wondering why my test prop has a little bit so after my last pin that last little drop that's in the syringe i dropped on my tongue my god tastes like alcohol bee stings and oil no wonder i was getting a touch of pip

I know, too my cooks in the kitchen...

But IMO

Do one more week of NPP at half that dose and then cut it out. Your enanthates will be almost peak by then
Save the test prop and dbol for blast #2
Adex .25 every day at your bf% would be my guess
You better be looking to get some caber, just in case

Then just feed this beast and ride it out! 14 weeks or so. Pct or trt while you restock for the next big blast!

Oh yeah. BLOODWORK! Do it. And donate. Your hematocrit will climb. A lot. Price you pay to play the game

Yea man I've had a good time on my cycle for sure, glad you enjoyed my log. I would drop the npp at 5 weeks. Thats when my strength starting climbing very noticeably.

Thanks guys for all your responses. I decided to drop the prop and run npp one more week ( 4th week).
To answer mike about dbol, my goal was to blow up and gain as much weight as possible with this cycle. Kicking it off with the short esters to get everything going asap. That was my thinking.

I'm now thinking of dropping to 20 mg of dbol preworkout and going strictly clean on diet and cut down on carbs. Maybe not worry about blowing up like a balloon and going a little cleaner and slower.

Why do I need to give blood?

Thanks guys for all your responses. I decided to drop the prop and run npp one more week ( 4th week).
To answer mike about dbol, my goal was to blow up and gain as much weight as possible with this cycle. Kicking it off with the short esters to get everything going asap. That was my thinking.

I'm now thinking of dropping to 20 mg of dbol preworkout and going strictly clean on diet and cut down on carbs. Maybe not worry about blowing up like a balloon and going a little cleaner and slower.

Why do I need to give blood?

You need those carbs man don't cut them too much. When you run deca and npp your red blood cell count goes way up thats why you should donate blood. Thats all i know about that I'm sure someone else can help more. Dbol 20 mg preworkout is legit

And i'm tellin ya it was around weeks 7/8 where i started feeling like a beast. Patience... i know it's hard lol. That's whaybi planned on frontloading with test p and npp and dbol for next cycle i was so damn impatient

Cool. Ha I should prob start some cardio then to burn some fat. I'm not lazy or neglecting cardio, I'm just that serious about adding size. I'm switching gyms tomorrow, they have treadmills...

Cool. Ha I should prob start some cardio then to burn some fat. I'm not lazy or neglecting cardio, I'm just that serious about adding size. I'm switching gyms tomorrow, they have treadmills...

I quit cardio before this cycle for the same reason. I sweat waaay too much and burn too many calories doin that shit plus i hate it. Win win lol. I will eventually get back to doing it but as long as I'm bulking and not a fat slob it has no place in my routine

Back