First Test E 400mg blast while on TRT

Lotusbro

Hey

Let’s get straight into this...

I am on TRT and getting 1000mg shots of Nebido (undecanoate) every 7 weeks.

This places me at around 23-24nmol/l range before my next injection on week 7.
(For those that thinks that i just can skip the Nebido shot and just do the test e cycle: I Can not do that as the doc needs evidence that i am taking my shot every 7 weeks)

Stats:
Height: 189cm
Weight: 96kg
BF: 14-15% will cut down to 12% before cycle.

Lifting weights since 17 yrs of age so 11 yrs.

Total calories: 3372
P 260g
F 87g
K 364g

Training routine:
5 times a week with one muscle group per session.
Bodybuilding style with 3-4 set x 10-15 reps.

Cycle plan: 12 week Test E only

Pin 200mg twice a week for more stable levels as i am a lower end SHBG guy and also very sensitive to E2 aromatization.

Will have Anastrozole on hand and also Nolva in case i get any gyno symptoms.

Supplements:
Saw palmetto
Vitamin D
Multi vit
Omega 3
Whey protein
Liver support
Zinc
Magnesium

Would love your guys inputs on this cycle plan and if there anything i forgot.

I also wonder how would you start doing the AI from the beginning? My E2 goes upp easy so i am thinking of doing anastrozole 0.5mg ED or will it still be too much?

Moved this to the proper forum-- and you need your Ai dose aromasin or arimidex from that first pin, thats what most of us do. Why would you want to wait around for symptons when you can prevent them?

if you wait and have estrogen symptons than your primary weapon should be Aromasin since it attaches itself to the estrogen and kills it

Do you have any experience with it? One way to start is just do the forum standard 500mg wk test. It's in a sticky by 3J. All dosages and timings. Getting labs when test peaks will help adjust the dosage.

Are you planning this as a "between labs" cycle? Having your levels back down to "normal" for your blood test is important.

I have experience with it. Right now i am taking .12,5 mg twice a week on TRT Nebido every 7 weeks.

Regarding pinning once a week: won’t do that as i am a low SHBG guy and convert test easily to e2, so 2x a week will suit me better.

Still not sire if i should take .50mg 2x a week to start with

The cycle is done between labs as my next lab will be in June next year. I will be off 12weeks of the blast before the lab test

Back