First Time Cycle on Dbolz

Megatron Tom

Hi all,

I’m new to steroids and this will be my first time cycling. I’ve bought some today and want to know your thoughts on my cycle plan. I’ve decided to get the tablet form as apposed to injections because apparently they’re better to start with.

The tablets I bought were two tubs of anadrols, they are 50 mg x 100 tablets in total. I was told to take 1 for two weeks then 2 a day until they are all gone, 5 packs of dbolz they have 100 tabs in each, I’ll be taking 3 a day for a week then 5 tabs a day until gone, then I go on cle or t3 for fat burners and winstrol and anavar for cutting.

As I’m new to this forum and new to steroid use, please go easy on me. ***128514;

I’d like to know your thoughts on the above, should I tweek it or stack it with something else?

I read dbolz make you bloated?

Thanks.

dbol, winstrol and anavar in the same cycle sounds like a brilliant idea if your goal is to make your liver rot...
This is ignoring oral cycles are for women.
Where is your test ?
AI ?
PCT plan ?

Whats your stats ? Age, weight, bf, goals ?

Read the beginner sticky and go back to the drawing board :)

All your stats please. How old are you? If you are serious about what you've posted, and I can't see how, then please go through the first cycle stickies. This plan you've laid out is a complete disaster my brotha. Abandon ship.
Assuming you are a man because this is way too many and too high dose for a woman. If you are male then save all this stuff you have for later......itll come in handy. Testosterone only for first cycle. 400 to 500mg split 2 shots per week. This is enanthate or cypionate. Why? Cuz you're new and it's less pinning and more stable blood levels. GET AN AI.......anastrozole is my fave. 1/4mg 3 times a week does me good. Learn about pct. It'll start 2 ish weeks after your last shot and last for 4 to 6 weeks. Damn all the crazy doses, I like 25mg clomid every day and that is all. Use hcg throughout cycle. If you omit hcg run your pct 6 weeks. Again......this is first cycle advice only.
Get blood work now.......6 weeks or so into cycle.......4 weeks into pct........4 weeks after pct.

Good luck. Give stats. Start over. And good luck bro

All your stats please. How old are you? If you are serious about what you've posted, and I can't see how, then please go through the first cycle stickies. This plan you've laid out is a complete disaster my brotha. Abandon ship.
Assuming you are a man because this is way too many and too high dose for a woman. If you are male then save all this stuff you have for later......itll come in handy. Testosterone only for first cycle. 400 to 500mg split 2 shots per week. This is enanthate or cypionate. Why? Cuz you're new and it's less pinning and more stable blood levels. GET AN AI.......anastrozole is my fave. 1/4mg 3 times a week does me good. Learn about pct. It'll start 2 ish weeks after your last shot and last for 4 to 6 weeks. Damn all the crazy doses, I like 25mg clomid every day and that is all. Use hcg throughout cycle. If you omit hcg run your pct 6 weeks. Again......this is first cycle advice only.
Get blood work now.......6 weeks or so into cycle.......4 weeks into pct........4 weeks after pct.

Good luck. Give stats. Start over. And good luck bro

Hi OP and Welcome :wavey:
This ^^^^ is just the beginning.

OP , stop and get educated before you go blindly putting hormones in your body. We try to help you get educated as to the safe way to USE AAS.

Go back and read all the sticky threads here on O'LOGY and if you already have, please re-read and get a better understanding of what it's all about.

Are you scared of injections? That would be a great problem.

Read up... First (1) cycle.. test E beginner cycle. Basically we're kinda all the same when it comes down to cycle #1.

Stick to basics...
Good luck
OMM

Please take the time to read the Stickies on Beginning a Cycle.

Your Layout for the Orals is Too Long, with Too Many Orals.
You'll have Jaundice of the Liver, and possible Liver Damage, before you are done................................... JP

If you're scared of needles, steroids aren't for you. This is a horrible idea and whoever told you this would be a good idea is an asshole!

Have you had time to read the beginners cycle threads and formulate a new cycle from it?
Let me know if we can help man!

Guessing this was a joke. Did you read the stickies or any of the advice posted here? If you're serious we want to help. Read my earlier post on this thread.
Forgive us for thinking this is ridiculous. It's just that you've listed everything that this site does not believe in. A shitty stack, orals on top of that, dosages that are insane. Everything about this cycle is wrong. Your plan is the exact opposite of what the first cycle sticky says.....and that's the bible around these parts. Read it......and please get back to us.

You can definitely get some good advice here.....but you're gonna have to give some stats and a cycle that isn't suicide. Come back with test only and a plan. The guys on here know their shit.

Good luck bro and God bless

Back