First time Female Anavar use....

Jyzza

Owns QualityMuscle.com
I have a female friend...5'8 145-150lbs....

She has never done anything...she works out very hard 4-5x a week, the only thing is that she slips on her diet from time to time......

I have lots of Denkall 5mg Anavar...thats the only thing that she agreed to try....

What would her dosages be? I was thinking 10mg a day for 8 weeks but I want to hear from all you ladies...

Also how soon will she see a change and what can she expect after 8 weeks of use.....

BTW.....will that have any negative sides on birth control usage...

Thank you ladies....

Jyzza

Bump this. My girl was interested in this but she had the "I don't wanna get all manly" take, which I totally respect. Any ideas out there ladies? HELP SOME BRUTHA'S OUT! ;)

Hey J
her first week start her at 5mgs a day to feel it out.. if she feels great, the 2nd week, bump it up to 10mgs a day.. 8 weeks minimum but she can run it a full 16 weeks if she loves it.
It is so anabolic and easy on the system..

She will get hard, leaner, stronger, increased libido... better protein synthesis, stimulation of pituitary gland (gh/igf-1 release)etc

It will not affect her birth control, however it may affect her menstrual cycle.. her periods may lessen or stop.

I get my period maybe every other month for like 2 days..

there are possible sides.. not very common.. headaches, cramping, nosebleeds.. but these are rare..

luv super

Thanks girl......

I'm myself on Anavar (var) , bumped it to 50mg today...and can't tell if it's the Anavar (var) working or the Primo :(

supergirl said:
Hey J
her first week start her at 5mgs a day to feel it out.. if she feels great, the 2nd week, bump it up to 10mgs a day.. 8 weeks minimum but she can run it a full 16 weeks if she loves it.

She will get hard, leaner, stronger, increased libido... better protein synthesis, stimulation of pituitary gland (gh/igf-1 release)etc

It will not affect her birth control, however it may affect her menstrual cycle.. her periods may lessen or stop.

there are possible sides.. not very common.. headaches, cramping, nosebleeds.. but these are rare..

luv super

U rock Supergirl!!!:p

supergirl said:
Hey J

luv super

Great post!!

Nice advice in one quick summary!

I'm up to 10mg Ana Anavar (var) a day along with my Winstrol (winny) now and I'm feeling pretty damn good! I've only added the Ana Anavar (var) in to the mix in the last couple of weeks and I can feel the difference for sure.
Supergirl, I think I'm going to stop the Winstrol (winny) in two weeks but continue to run the Ana Anavar (var) for a bit. Do ya' think 15mg would be too high for the Anavar (var) or should I just stay with 10 mg per day?
Thanks sweetie!;)

Fyre said:
I'm up to 10mg Ana Anavar (var) a day along with my Winstrol (winny) now and I'm feeling pretty damn good! I've only added the Ana Anavar (var) in to the mix in the last couple of weeks and I can feel the difference for sure.
Supergirl, I think I'm going to stop the Winstrol (winny) in two weeks but continue to run the Ana Anavar (var) for a bit. Do ya' think 15mg would be too high for the Anavar (var) or should I just stay with 10 mg per day?
Thanks sweetie!;)

cool cool :) i am so glad you are doing well!!!
The Anavar (var) i would definitely keep running... If you are not having sides at 10mg and feel you want to try 15mgs then go for it.. if you experience any discomfort then simply drop back down. It is out of the system fast enough that the sides can be stopped if you experience any.. so listen to your body and see how it goes :)
i am finally back on my Anavar (var) cycle! 4 days into it and i already feel a difference :) can you say LOVE this stuff lol.. i may never come off hahaha

supergirl said:
cool cool :) i am so glad you are doing well!!!
The Anavar (var) i would definitely keep running... If you are not having sides at 10mg and feel you want to try 15mgs then go for it.. if you experience any discomfort then simply drop back down. It is out of the system fast enough that the sides can be stopped if you experience any.. so listen to your body and see how it goes :)
i am finally back on my Anavar (var) cycle! 4 days into it and i already feel a difference :) can you say LOVE this stuff lol.. i may never come off hahaha

What dosage of Anavar (var) are u doing Supergirl? Anything else along with it this time?;)

Fyre said:
What dosage of Anavar (var) are u doing Supergirl? Anything else along with it this time?;)
ohhhh.. my new cycle :) my SUPER summer cutter lol

10mgs Anavar (var)
10mgs andriol
1iu gh (Saizen)
T3
clen (have not started this yet though) my clen cycle is way different than the norm and accepted methods, but through trial and error i found what works for me.. i will do it 2 weeks straight and then 2 on 2 off for 2 weeks OR just my lifting days, not sure yet.. after 4 weeks i will take a 1 week break and then resume the 2 on 1 off.. that is what i like personally..

i have come to find that dosages and cycles are VERY personal.. what works for one may not work for another... believe it or not, but there are some women who get bad sides from ana Anavar (var) .. even though they are VERY rare, it can happen..
so moderation is key and individualism is key :)

sorry for the tangent lol..

Oh that sounds like a good one Super! Keep us posted on how ur doing. I'm going to start my yohimbine soon too and throw that in the mix with my ECA stack. I'm not going to do Clen this time around for my cutting as I was having some nasty sides with it last time so I'll give the ECA/Yohimbine stack a go again. that always works well for me.;)

Fyre said:
Oh that sounds like a good one Super! Keep us posted on how ur doing. I'm going to start my yohimbine soon too and throw that in the mix with my ECA stack. I'm not going to do Clen this time around for my cutting as I was having some nasty sides with it last time so I'll give the ECA/Yohimbine stack a go again. that always works well for me.;)

i still haven't started the clen yet as i feel the same way you do.. i am worried about the sides, but it is so potent that it is hard to resist.. i have a wedding i am in the end of the month and want to drop some size for it and of course it is bikini season so i kinda want to do the clen..
dilemas :)

but the rest of the stack is going well :)

Back