First Time GH user

Ken

What would be a good daily dose to run your GH? Been reading that 4 IU's a day(5 on 2 off) is a good starting point.. Does this seem reasonable?

Thanks

Ken said:
What would be a good daily dose to run your GH? Been reading that 4 IU's a day(5 on 2 off) is a good starting point.. Does this seem reasonable?

off the cuff...i would say yes,,, however give us some stats, including AGE, so we can best serve you!

god bless

Thanks

yes, 2 IU/day is good. If you start higher, you are "wasting" some good stuff and money.

I have it difficult with the 5 on 2 off. Never liked it. I feel best is to be on 7/7. One can always calculate the weekly doses when doing 5 on and divide it over 7 days. If you must skip, you could do 6 on 1 off, or 3 on one off.

It could be personal. I prefer sticking the needle in the stomac area IM also.

Jeff

Stick the needle where ever you need to get rid of the most fat . I stick it in the lats,shouders,chest, abs,in the lower back too. Get the most out of it.

ok, i must say this: in my opinion rHGH lets you loose fat, BUT, this is only temporarely.
Once you stop the GH, fat comes back.

Any thoughts?

Jeff

This has definitely been the case for me. While on gh, I can eat like a stoned teenaged boy and still lose fat.

Three months after going off, the fat will come back if I don't eat clean.

Wish there was a more permanent solution.

You should eat clean almost all the time.I know young guys have to have thier drinks,some smoke pot ,sometimes you just say Fuck It and eat anything. In body building ,if you want a great body ,you have to work at it. It all comes down to eating.

yeah but....

HGH Man said:
You should eat clean almost all the time.I know young guys have to have thier drinks,some smoke pot ,sometimes you just say Fuck It and eat anything. In body building ,if you want a great body ,you have to work at it. It all comes down to eating.

True, but you only live once....:(

I am prolly going to start off with 2-3 IU's a day.. 5 on and 2 off is what I like the best and will do that.

Should this be injected IM or SubQ, or both??

Thanks

Ken said:
I am prolly going to start off with 2-3 IU's a day.. 5 on and 2 off is what I like the best and will do that.

Should this be injected IM or SubQ, or both??

Thanks

Hey Ken I just started 2 months ago, and I am running 2ius a day ED and I will go for about 7-8 months. Inject it SubQ, around the area of the love handles is best.

Thanks guys I appreciate it..

I will go the 2IU route ED, SubQ for about 6 months and see how it goes..

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Hey Ken I just started 2 months ago, and I am running 2ius a day ED and I will go for about 7-8 months. Inject it SubQ, around the area of the love handles is best.

BD, have you noticed any changes in body composition yet? Also what brand are you on?

WannaImpress said:
BD, have you noticed any changes in body composition yet? Also what brand are you on?

No, have not seen anything yet! I am using the Nutropin Depot....suppose to very good stuff.

"how long do you guys usually run growth? I know the longer the better, but what usually works for you guys."

i am on it for the past 27 months.

Jeff

Jeff_rys........another great addition to this board. Good to see you.

I've been on for years.
You should see body comp changes after 3 months, obvious results after 6 months. Much sooner, your mood will improve, you will notice better skin quality, your immunity will improve dramatically, and you will find that you can eat more w/o fat gain.
4iu is a good starting place.

Back