first time homebrew results: tren e @250 hurts more than test @400mg/ml

OK, first of all, I want to say that this was so easy I can't imagine why anybody would ever go back once they try homebrewing.

This is what I made:

40 ml test c / test d blend @ 400 mg/ml (200/200)
30 ml tren e @ 250 mg/ml.

2/20 with GSO.

Testing it now.

Week #1: 1cc tren into left quad, 1cc test into right quad.

Quad with test gets a little sore the next day for about 24 hours.

Quad with tren gets a little sore the next day and stays sore for a whole week.

I didn't expect the tren e to make me sore that long. This typical? I figured tren e (first time using) may just hurt more than test, or maybe you just have to get used to it.

Then I thought what if I accidentaly reversed the BA and BB ratios on the tren, would that make me a little sore. I'm pretty sure I didn't though, I was super careful.

Week #2: drew up 1 cc tren, 1cc test and shot 2ccs into right glute. Not sore at all.

Everything went well.

Next time I brew tren I'll try it at 400 mg/ml. Since I'll be cutting it with the test I think that will be OK, pain wise.

I cant relate with tren e but I will say that tren ace fucking cripples me for weeks on end. Even cutting it with other compounds I'm still left with giant hard lumps in my quads/delts and wherever else I shoot for a week plus, cant lift, can barely move that body part at times. You've already found out that cutting it with test reduces the pain so next time maybe try brewing with EO or adding some oil/other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to your shot when you shoot.

NYCEE said:
It sure does :)

Never tryed. Only at 300mg/ml and it's painless.. dunno why never tryed higher, since I like high concentrations gear.

NYCEE till where could you push the Tren E without crashing and relatively painless?

Making some soon, if it holds at 500mg/ml without any problems I'll try it. Can't play much because I have only 2 syringe filters. A importing some, takes time, since in europe is not easy to find those.

insaned said:
Never tryed. Only at 300mg/ml and it's painless.. dunno why never tryed higher, since I like high concentrations gear.

NYCEE till where could you push the Tren E without crashing and relatively painless?

Making some soon, if it holds at 500mg/ml without any problems I'll try it. Can't play much because I have only 2 syringe filters. A importing some, takes time, since in europe is not easy to find those.

Ive only tried up to 400mg/ml, and it held no problem, and was painless. I never run more than 800mg/tren per week, so i never tried to make it stronger.

Back