First time user in some pain

BMT101

Hey I'm totally new to injections. I'm 41, 6ft, 220 and in shape but finally wanted to kick it up. I'm running tren and test 400. 1cc of tren mon, wed, fri. And 1cc of test Mon & Wed. I have been on it for about 1 month and can see a nice difference, not ripped, but starting to have a V shape. I use a 1inch pin in quads, but I just can't take the quad pain anymore. Can't even hide the pain, takes me forever to even get out of the car. I look like a monkey walking in the zoo!! Am I doing something wrong? And if I am, was it a waste of what I used. Thanks for any help or info!

test AND TREN as a first cycle is a horrible idea. the pain in your leg may be the least of your worries , are you running an AI and a DA to keep from elevated estrogen and proaction (unless your going for the - gimpy limp on one leg guy with lactating nipples 'look')?

also, you should be rotating injection sites . don't just keep pinning your quad over and over again ,, need to add in delts, lats, glutes

PIP goes away and eventually it doesn't feel like anything. My first few injections were rough too. To make it worse I'm an electrician and climb up and down ladders all day!

Back in the day when I started using aas I only pinned my quads because I was scared of hitting my sciatic nerve. It was no joke how bad my quads hurt. You definitely need to rotate pin sites. When you use glutes its gonna be like a dream compared to quads.

Have fun with tren for first your first cycle. Or should I say buckle up and hold on you may be in for a hell ride.

test AND TREN as a first cycle is a horrible idea. the pain in your leg may be the least of your worries , are you running an AI and a DA to keep from elevated estrogen and proaction (unless your going for the - gimpy limp on one leg guy with lactating nipples 'look')?

also, you should be rotating injection sites . don't just keep pinning your quad over and over again ,, need to add in delts, lats, glutes
It is a pretty bold move for a first cycle. I agree, and its way too much op.

Thanks for all the info. I feel the tren at night. Can't sleep and always hot. I do switch left and right quad but after reading everyone's post I went to the glutes today and I felt nothing. I'm a wedding photographer and it's going to be a rough weekend!

First Test 400 is usually pretty potent and can cause some PIP by itself.

Simple Simon, if you keep sticking a needle in the same two places over and over what do you think will happen :dunno:
Quads also can be very sensitive for some people due to the large amount of nerves and blood vessels. Pain and bleeding are quite normal for many people in that spot. So if you are getting sore at any site move rotate to other sites :Pat:

Delts, Glutes, chest and a few others but those are common. In all my experience and Glutes , I have used by far the most and NEVER hit my sciatica.

First Test 400 is usually pretty potent and can cause some PIP by itself.

Simple Simon, if you keep sticking a needle in the same two places over and over what do you think will happen :dunno:
Quads also can be very sensitive for some people due to the large amount of nerves and blood vessels. Pain and bleeding are quite normal for many people in that spot. So if you are getting sore at any site move rotate to other sites :Pat:

Delts, Glutes, chest and a few others but those are common. In all my experience and Glutes , I have used by far the most and NEVER hit my sciatica.

It's funny I look back and laugh how paranoid I used to be about the sciatic nerve. For years every time I pinned my glutes I would shake and sweat my ass off and in the end I never touched my sciatic nerve. I was a sissy lol.

I've never tried the chest. How's that feel? And what size dart do ya recommend?

It's funny I look back and laugh how paranoid I used to be about the sciatic nerve. For years every time I pinned my glutes I would shake and sweat my ass off and in the end I never touched my sciatic nerve. I was a sissy lol.

I've never tried the chest. How's that feel? And what size dart do ya recommend?

Hey man I didn't think I said that I was doing my chest. If I did , mistake, I was telling OP that , that's a choice. Now I'm the sissy about stabbing my chest :Pat: I have never done it and just can't see sticking a 1" needle in there.

When I do some water base with a 5/8" I'm gonna try it. Delts are my favorite but I don't like to do more than 1mL there. :)

What should I stack with? Lactating nipples may not be a good look for me lol

How many mgs of each compound and what ester of tren

The tren says each 1ml contains:
Tren Enanthate 60mg
Tren acetate 60mg
Tren hexahydrobenzlycarb

Test 400 says
Test propionate 25mg
Enanthate 190mg
Cypionate 185mg

That help? And thanks!!

Virgin Muscles will always hurt quite a bit when you first inject into them. It is a known thing, I felt like I had been kicked in the leg by a mule! The good side is that the pain caused me to search for answers, which lead me to 'Ology, and I am forever grateful for that. This is an amazing place. Read the stickies and ask questions, stay around. :)

Virgin Muscles will always hurt quite a bit when you first inject into them. It is a known thing, I felt like I had been kicked in the leg by a mule! The good side is that the pain caused me to search for answers, which lead me to 'Ology, and I am forever grateful for that. This is an amazing place. Read the stickies and ask questions, stay around. :)

I plan on staying around. :) I would always read info here from Google searches before I signed up. Found this forum to be more friendly and knowledgeable then other ones. On a plus side, day 2 of my glute and no pain at all. But I'm out of excuses telling the wife why my quads hurt! Hahaha

Back