First timer looking for advice

smidy18

Gday firstly i want to congratulate you on an excellent forum.

Secondly Im just looking for some advice, Im 19 years old and weigh 75kilo, and although im happy with my body I would like to weigh about 82 and have a little more upper body strength.

My mate is one of the biggest roid dealers in sydney (so much in fact that he doesnt work anymore) and he suggested i get on testa and stanazol for an 8 week cycle.

I am very sceptical about this and dont want to break out in acne, look like a pink balloon or just a wanker.

If you could give me your advice in regards to injections, experiences and side effects that would be much appreciated

Cheers
Smidy

IMO, at 19 you are too young.

Until the age of 24, your body is overflowing with testosterone and growth
hormone. If you can't make progress without drugs when you're still young, you
need to re-evaluate a few things -- mainly your training and your
supplementation. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to progress on a
consistent basis without drugs. And if you can't, chances are you won't do much
better with drugs. Steroids will also close the growth plates of long bones so if
you haven't reached full height, steroids may prevent further skeletal
development, not to mention, they'll be shutting down your hormonal system at a time when it's reaching maturity. Don't mess with your reproductive system at this point. You're going to need it.

considering i was still going to do it, how should i inject like how many mg? of testa and stanazol in your opinion.

Although your advice has made me think its not worth it until later

Bro, you are only 75kg (165lbs), I guarantee you can still gain mass without the use of drugs. If you are not gaining anymore, maybe you should fix a few things in your diet before resorting to drugs. Also, @ 19 years old, you don't want to be using steroids. Like SC said, you still have a shit load of natural testosterone flowing through your body right now do there is no need for more.

When you stop gaining, there are a few things you need to do before drugs. Evaluate your diet, training, and make sure you are getting enough sleep. If you need help with any of these, there are lots of good guys and gals here that can help you out.

smidy18 said:
considering i was still going to do it, how should i inject like how many mg? of testa and stanazol in your opinion.

Although your advice has made me think its not worth it until later

Well, I see there are more replies, supporting the fact that you are too young and should wait. So please consider it, these guys really know what they are talking about.

But given the fact that you are likely going to go ahead with your plan, in spite of the excellent advise you just received....................

................You are wanting to bulk up, so forget about the Winstrol (winny). I'm not sure what ester that Testa has, but I would suggest the following;

400 mg either Test Enanthate or Cypionate a week for 8-10 weeks.

Make sure you have Clomid for post-cycle recovery, and have Nolvadex on hand in case you start to get any gyno symptoms.

One last point, I would never listen to a dealer when it comes to a cycle recommendation, they generally have only one thing as a priority, and that is moving product. Hang around here and you will learn all sorts of valuable info.

Also, do a seach on here for "First Cycles". There are about 100 really good threads on here about first cycle and I think you could learn alot from them.

Back